Where are my female players at?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Where are my female players at?

in reply to Myramuff

There's a bunch of all girl and girl only clans. I've played against a couple different ones a few times. Look em up on the clan search in elite.

Level 4

in reply to Myramuff

unfortunately the community is mainly made up of teenage men, and most teenage dudes only know two ways to communicate with girls. They either hit on them or tease them because they're to nervous to hit on them. Don't take it seriously and try not to be to hard on them, hormones essentially make guys retarded for a few years. Hell I'm 29, so I should be growing out of it in 5 to 20 years or so.

Level 18

in reply to Myramuff

First thing why are you not washing up or cleaning and what's cooking.

Second only joking.

Last but not least I have some girl players on my list and to tell the truth they are better than me in most games.

I think it might be the multi tasking part of the brain that makes them good players.

I also don't care what sexy you are we are all here to play the same game.

Just a note kids unfortunately can buy this game as it is only an advisory 18 game it is down to the parents to stop letting games babysit the kids and get them doing something more child like.

Level 9

in reply to blade3370

Oh well here in good old Germany you won´t get this game without an ID so you have to be 18 but those responisible parents think oh how cute he wants to have it here you go and now SHUT UP.

A disgrace but sadly the truth

Level 16

in reply to blade3370

Hahah exactly. My bf can't pay attention to anything else if he's n a game. I can do my nails, text and game all at the same time! Oh yeah!

Level 8

in reply to Myramuff

My wife does the same thing to me lol. Also there are plenty of female players, i have around 10 on my FL. You just jave to look around and hope they havnt muted you lol as far as the clans, i remember quite a few in the days of CoD4 doing GB but i havnt seen many in this game.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to Myramuff

The fundamental problem is that most men turn into boys as soon as there is a girl or woman in the lobby.

Shame really.

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Have you ever visited a comic store? Go and try it I think it will be like in the series Big Bang Theorie

Level 16

in reply to spkTKay

My fiance plays this game a fair bit and is actually fair good at it. I will tell her to add you when I go home on sat!

Level 6

in reply to Myramuff

I play with a lot of women in our parties. I don't blame a lot of the women/girls on XBL for either not disclosing their sex or talking only in parties.. or not using a Mic. A lot of immaturity and machismo, not to mention the crudely drawn emblems showing female body parts.

Played with a lot of cool women in-game, including Claire Jeepchick(one of the Mods here), most of whom can hold their own just fine. They can give it back as well as they take it online, and it always makes me smile when they dominate the room.

Hit up Jeepchick, she may have some resources to find other women to game with.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios