Re: When is treyarch going to demote the prestige glitchers

in reply to CowboySr

Thank you rankismet if you are an admin

Level 1

in reply to MedicatedJesus

MedicatedJesus wrote:

Thank you rankismet if you are an admin

Nope... but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express.

Post your GT... we'll pass it on to the right folks.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I actually believe the OP now.  He clearly doesn't know how the cheat works, which he would if he were the cheat (or this is the best 3-card monte move ever).

You do NOT prestige (go to level 55) by watching a You Tube video.  You have to follow the directions shown in the video in order to cheat and you have to do it 10 times to prestige to P10.

Go ahead and Prestige one more time, then choose the reset option as your prestige "award".  Not sure.if this actually works if you are already P10, but it would certainly work for anyone that is below P10,

Level 3

in reply to Vomwaldsain

well i just tried to play but it keeps loading the game over and over and over until my xbox froze and i cant find the prestige awards there is nothing in barracks or my channel. Is there a way i can delete my game info from my hard drive to reset my self? btw i never prestiged before all this i only have 2 hrs something minutes as a 10th prestige lol

Level 1

MedicatedJesus wrote:

My little cousin was playing on my account as usual and decided to do that stupid prestige glitch.(Never again will he play on my account) Any ways are they banning or reseting the 200,000 people that watched that video? And if so when? I have to admit its there fault that they put that **** in the game for people to exploit but o well

I feel you, mate. Your cousin should never get near your XBOX ever again. I'm going to get reset, too. You are not alone. There are thousands of us awaiting our sentence and my dog will never, ever get near my XBOX again. Yes, she did it. Believe me, it wasn't me.

Level 35

I can honestly admit I got into a prestige lobby by mistake and I never even realised until i hit 5th prestige from 2nd, I actually want to be deranked back to 2nd I'm not one to boost/cheat to high prestiges

Level 2

in reply to YesssMartinnx

You won't get deranked back to where you want, you will get deranked to no prestige level 1, with everything reset...

Plus... even being on this site makes none of us care about what happens to you. http://www.thetechgame.com/YesssMartinnx

Level 7

I was hoping to find a post where i could just write down the names of people that are in my friends list and did the glitch and i want them to get banned because it's not fair I'm playing on PS3 and here are the names: unlimitedxtom    lietuvis971   erikasnoske123   vilius123456   bo0m_theheadshot   I know that treyrach people look at these posts all the time so please get those glitchers banned.

Level 1

in reply to karalius225

on MW3 i reported almost 10 people in my friends list for doing the Token glitch yet to this day only 7 have been reset of banned, i don't know why but it seems they cant find out if everyone as glitched

also ive heard they is a new glitch where you can copy someone stats via some sort of glitch i know this as my cousin as done it

Level 8

Studios