When is the sniper hate gonna stop

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

When is the sniper hate gonna stop

After playing the maps the game was shipped with, it was very disappointing to find very few lines of sight longer than a few feet (sarcasm). But in all seriousness, in previous treyarch dlc's the gave maps that were more open and had a few more sniping sight lines but not to where they were op (Berlin wall, convoy, hazard, hotel, etc.) Yet with revolution it's more of the same small, cluttered, terrible for spawning maps that were shipped with the game. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy these maps, but they could've done a few things to at least give snipers something to do. Like on hydro, the could've made b flag much like b flag on convoy but instead two snipers can't even see each other on opposite walkways and the placement of a and c flags funnels most of the action to the sides between the two spawning rooms. Just my two cents. Would love for them to give the snipers or even ar's for that matter, some love as this game is still way to SMG based and the ar's as a class are underpowered.

Btw how is everybody liking the new FAMAS(peacekeeper)

Level 8
54 REPLIES

Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop

Peacekeeper is good in HC but it doesnt remotely compare to the glory of the FAMAS. Snipers dont need any help, they have the SVU assault sniper, and the DSR kills anything within 3 feet of its bullet trail.

Level 25

LOL peacekeeper is far from the Famas ever was... Nothing compares to the old BO1 Famas.

Level 5

in reply to Pooklove

Nothing.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

Type 25?

Level 47

It's never going to stop. You quick scope then people complain about quick scoping. You actually sniper then people complain that you camp. You use then DSR then people say it's over powered. You use then SVU then people complain that you spam the trigger.

Level 43
Highlighted

As soon as all the Kidscopers leave this superb game and go back to Minecraft where they belong.

Level 15

The hate against snipers will never stop.

Actually sniping is refered as camping and QS is refered as cheap.

I don't care what other people say about it.

It just annoys me that all maps are just made for SMG's.

Yes the AR's can compete and so can the LMG's if you are good with them.

I mostly use and SMG so I don't get irritated with the game because it plays 10 times easier just running around with a PSW or MSMC and just dominating people.

Yes it's cheap I know but I don't really care since the game is far from balanced due to lag issues.

Level 14

in reply to dweez1988

i dont really care about sniping, i actually think QS is cool if your good at it, but i havent seen a  good QS.. and when i say good, i dont mean they get a quad feed for a montages and then go 5-30

i do think that toughness shouldnt be an option if a sniper is selected though being it is a precision weapon.

if i shoot a sniper he should not be able to shoot and kill me while being shot

Level 15

in reply to dweez1988

I hate QS's but they are easy to kill so I dont mind them being in the game.

Running around using a sniper with acog and suppressor attached is so much fun. I use it just like an AR. Its good fun!

Level 4

Studios