Whats your worst moment ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Whats your worst moment ?

This morning i was playing Domination on standoff Got my orbital Vsat 1 kill away from dogs saw the guy coming and got killed because i scratched my head lol. Whats your worst moment?????

Level 3
30 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Whats your worst moment ?

in reply to Chicago2121

My worst moments are whenever I get featured getting killed in the Final Killcam

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Any time im featured in the last killcam and i got killed i feel the same way lol

Level 3

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I knowwww!!! So embarrassing. It's the worst in S&D, so I never play that mode

Level 1

in reply to Chicago2121

Similar... a few days ago I was about to get my Lodestar and my controller lost it's connection. I was shot in the head while standing there oblivious about 2 seconds later.

Level 12

in reply to snorubit1

Thats messed up i wouldve raged

Level 3

in reply to Chicago2121

I effing panic knife every game.  If I can only disable that d*mn button!!!  In hardcore, knifing is pretty much obsolete, so I really dont need it.  Anyway...I panic knife all the time because I'm a little jerky.  I die probably once every other game because of it.  I bet my KTD would go up quite a bit if i could just stop doing it.  lol. the guy on the other end has to be laughing when he killed me.  Sometimes I come around the corner, get the drop on the guy, fire a shot, miss by an inch, panic knife stops me from shooting, guy turns around and shoots the idiot who just missed him. Hahahahaha! It's so embarrasing.  I look like a NOOB.  I still have a decent KTD though(1.62), but would imagoine that would be much higher if I can just stop panicking!!!!

Level 3

in reply to Chicago2121

Playing someone in the 808, lag fest..

Level 32

in reply to Chicago2121

I can relate to alot of these - especially getting killed on the last cam. Even worse when it's a sniper who killed you but he took 5 shots to take you out .

BUT - the worst thing for me is when I (too frequently) accidentally press the Xbox button when I go to press Back to check the scores... The menu obviously dims the screen and takes you out of the game then takes ages to load up then by the time it closes after I hammer B, I've been killed .

Level 3

in reply to Chicago2121

Pretty much every minute of every game. Drinking helps.

Level 1

Studios