Whats with the 4 bars down to 1 in almost every match?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Whats with the 4 bars down to 1 in almost every match?

in reply to filthy3627

Fun is everything, without fun there is no point in continue playing the game.

I love this game too, i like the graphics, the weapons, the scorestreaks, maps are ok and Treyarch put a lot of effort into the details of the game. But the connections and incredible huge number of ragequiters (mostly my own team) are driving me crazy.

It has potential to be the best Call of Duty in my opinion, its up to Treyarch and how they manage the connections and player figure / hitbox synchronity.

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to DannyONeil

Same here, five games in a row entire lobby red bar. The other players who had mics said it's been that way for them as well....good times

This is where the loyalists come in and say " no, it's your connection" the games fine.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

And this is where I say, i wish it was happening to them so they could see what we go through. I love the game when it plays smoothly, which isn't often.

Level 9

in reply to DannyONeil

I too have had a couple lobbies do this. One of them was today. All players on my team except for one were one bar (he was 4) and the enemy team had all but 2 players (both 4 bar) on a 1 bar. I stuck it out for a few extra seconds after I realized what was going on, but after a couple of major bullcrap deaths I just left. No point in sticking it out if it's that bad.

Level 28

in reply to DannyONeil

I never had this happen until tonight.  It was like the game would just randomly pick a couple of players at a time and red bar them.  Sometimes it would even red bar me but my roommate would be 4 bars.  Very odd behavior all the sudden.  Hopefully we something fixed or explained shortly.

Level 1

in reply to DannyONeil

its been the same with me m8 for the last 2 days now i cant kill jack poo my k/d gone well bad so i have stop playing now till its fixed  its not my internet i have got 20mb upload and 120mb download ping at 12  as i test my internet speed 2 or 3 times a day.

Level 1

in reply to DannyONeil

The game is just flat out unstable, although I do like the alien attack conclusion..

Level 32

in reply to DannyONeil

It's all in your head. Just get better at the game and quit blaming the 1 bar. Learn to play the game and adapt. Isn't that what we are constantly being told and supposed to accept? Why do I not see the regular 1000 plus post trolls in this post trying to blame the OP? Did activision give them the day off?

I would guess the problem with the one bar is a magnified version of what we constantly experience that causes the 1 second behind delay that most experience on a daily basis. It has something to do with activisions or microsofts data/matchmaking servers.

Level 21

in reply to DannyONeil

I have been having the same issue for a couple of weeks I even went and bought a new router thinking it was my service provider modem causing the issues. I have noticed that its not as bad during the hours there are less players on such as during the daytime.

Level 1

in reply to DannyONeil

yeah that started happening to me today. i thought it was a lag swicher but then i noticed that only some of us in the lobby were affected. About two in their team and three on ours.

I think it might be an ISP issue. Back in BO 1 ATT did somting on their end that made a connection to XBL impossible. It might be a connection issue on the ISPs end

Level 4

Studios