What would you say are the best killstreaks to use?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What would you say are the best killstreaks to use?

All iv been using is the UAV, HUNTER KILLER, and CAREPACKAGE, i don't know which other ones to use, any suggestions?

Level 6
16 REPLIES

Re: What would you say are the best killstreaks to use?

in reply to teggy123

I would say RC-XD, Hunter Killer and CP. Those are the easiest to get and with the way the game is right now, that is the most you will ever get. You use the RC and getting a kill with that will basically give you the hunter killer. If you get 2 kills with the RC you get both the hunter killer AND cp.

I have been running that the whole time.

Level 37

in reply to teggy123

I like those as well.  You are almost guaranteed all three if you get one.  And the care packages aren't all garbage as in previous titles...  (need another UAV?).  It depends on your playstyle and scoring though...  Would love to set up dogs or some other high powered score streak reward, but the frequency at which I would be rewarded would be so low as to not be worth it.

Level 3

in reply to Meldwyn

i mostly play domination so i use guardian, lightening strike, and sentry gun.  i can get all three at least twice in a round.  usually get 3 guardians, sometimes four.  the guardian and sentry gun are great for protecting flags and lightening strike clears flags or wipes out whole teams if they're pushed back into their spawn.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to teggy123

Try Hunter Killer, Hellstorm Missile and Lightning Strike. They're easy to chain provided you're not lagging.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

Try Hunter Killer, Hellstorm Missile and Lightning Strike. They're easy to chain provided you're not lagging.

i use this combo alot as well

Level 4

in reply to stinklemange

i use uav - hunter killer - lightning strike

i can't seem to get much kills with the hellstorm , 2 kills max

Level 4

in reply to teggy123

If you play Hardpoint or any other objective game with multiple lives, UAV, Hunter Killer Drone and Sentry Gun work really well.

It's great when you have the middle of meltdown locked down with Sentry guns in Multi team

Level 9

in reply to teggy123

I like the death machine. That thing is my baby. The war machine is pretty cool too but completely sucks up close and only has 12 shots.

Level 3

in reply to teggy123

i use UAV/Care Package/LoadStar with engineer perk so i can change the care package if i dont like what i get xD

Level 3

Studios