What would you like to see...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: What would you like to see...

in reply to xFrodox

A zombies map called colluseum, that's set in rome, and changes layout RANDOMLY every 5 rounds, layouts have 20 (or just a lot of) different presets. Stone Walls, Corridors etc. Maybe zombie tigers and lions and a Wonder weapon called The Gladiator. It could be good MP map aswell that changes every minute and has 3 tigers in a cage that can be killed and release halfway through. MAKE THIS HAPPEN VONDERBRA!!

Level 7

in reply to xFrodox

They really outdid themselves with the Mob of the Dead zombie map. I love it. However, they keep putting an inaccessible PhD Flopper machine outside the map. Does anybody know if PhD Flopper is ever going to make a return? I don't mind if they don't. It makes us change up our strategy. Not as much Mustang and Sally use, for starters. But anyone know why they are putting it just out of reach?

Also, I would like HC Capture the Flag rotated back into the hardcore playlist. However, I like the idea of creating two Hardcore playlist when the DLC playlist is not in use. Like they ended up doing in MW3. For example, after they are done with the current Uprising playlist:

CORE (12 slots)

HARDCORE (4 Slots)

COMBAT TRAINING (2 slots)

PARTY GAMES (4 slots)

UPRISING (3 slots)

why not have

CORE (12 slots)

HARDCORE Objective (4slots)  (SnD, HQ, DOM, CTF)

COMBAT TRAINING (2 slots)

PARTY GAMES (4 slots)

HARDCORE (3 Slots)  (TDM, KC, FFA)

Level 5

in reply to xFrodox

I would like to see more gun camos but I would like for them to charge double the price. I love reading the cry baby season pass post.

Level 6

Studios