What the hell did they do with this new fix? A Mature gamers perspective.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: What the hell did they do with this new fix? A Mature gamers perspective.

in reply to randomhero204

Hardcore is just fine. Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't make it a "terrible game mode".

Play what you like, don't put others down for playing what THEY like.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I've played HC since Call of Duty introduced it to the series - I've never had any complaints.

Let me clarify,

I never once said HC is terrible, before commenting read my whole post - and then make your statment. I still enjoy the game and will continue to play it regardless - and I do still support Treyarch. I am simply saying they need to address these issues that are a revolving problem, its a simple concept.

Im not here to argue or get into a debate with anyone on the internet, so if you are wanting to then your going to be on your own because I wont bother.

A few more notes in response to a few of the above posts.

- yes UAVs are easy to take out, but that dosent mean that it is ok to have them pop up as much as they do, more than any of the COD Series as far as Im concernd.

- Hardcore is fine - I agree, I never said it wasnt. But they need to make it HARDCORE again, tell me, what in your opinion makes it hardcore mode? As I said above, the radar is always up due to UAV's so that eliminates that, the HUD - really does it even matter if thats there or not? The only difference now that Hardcore actually does have, is the bullet damage, which is not what it should be IMO.

Hardcore should be exacally what it says it is - hardcore. Which from previous COD's it was intense in a way that CORE was not, you had to be alot more cautious in a way again that CORE does not.

Say what you will - they completley changed alot of this game, why? The game was never broke - ever. Just has some issues that need to be sorted. Why wouldnt they keep what is good and not mess with it, but rather repair the damaged?

And lastly - I never put anyone down for playing what THEY like. Play what you want, we all are playing the same game.

Final note - I do enjoy the game and will continue to enjoy it, I will purchase the DLC. I do want to keep enjoying the COD series, so I am just hoping they address some of these issues so they dont carry on and start a bad trend.

Level 1

in reply to GoldSeal1

The amount of UAV's in air during a match is a combination of where it lies in the scorestreak heirarchy, and the number of players using the UAV - including how it's position in scorestreaks influence player choice.

The duration of UAV is shorter in HC than in Core, and more HC players tend to have loadouts that take UAV use into account.

A possible fix for this could be to change the position of UAV in scorestreaks to after RCD/Hunter-Killer.

As for the spawn timer, in PUB TDM... who cares? It's PUB TDM.

I think a better complaint is the lack of HC modes, or even a HC moshpit.

Level 3

in reply to Uncoolx2

Agreed. What the hell ever happened to hardcore domination? I used to play that non-stop. Lots of people did actually. Clueless to why they didn't include that.

Level 1

in reply to GoldSeal1

This reply was directed at randomhero.. my post is above.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I didn't make fun of people for playing it... I just stated my opinion on hardcore..

If you don't want to read people's opinions gtfo lmao.. Or learn how to read.. Even though I typed that on my iPhone and it had tons of typos.. Lol whatever.. Get a clue though bud.

Level 12

in reply to GoldSeal1

I always thought they should of made UAV use isolated to the player calling it in ever since the first BO.  Makes that player have to communicate more, but keeping the actuall attainment of a UAV by other players via a members UAV in check.  Just an idea

Level 4

in reply to GoldSeal1

Developers will never figure out a way to force players to communicate. Having the UAV isolated to the player that called it in would be a nice feature. So if you're near the player with the UAV then you have it on your HUD. That would help with the UAV spam so the entire enemy team didn't benefit from one having a UAV. I just doubt they thought about implementing that. Vahn tweeted about UAV spam before the game came out and said any enemy can take it out and you get score for it. Except for increasing the score for a UAV, if that, it won't change.

Level 12

in reply to gomez615

In counterstrike global offensive.. You can't join certain playlist unless you are in game chat. So test they have found a way to force people to chat. I mean yeah you can just unplug your mic but it really helps to make everyone that wants to talk to have to to talk to all players on our team! (It's a great game btw!)

Level 12

Studios