What's wrong with the campaign?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: What's wrong with the campaign?

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I went as far as rescuing Woods and then stopped. The campaign isn't mind blowing and in my limited experience, it isn't fun or exciting. I do agree with you that the sniper level on MW2 is the best. It got my heart pounding and it left me satisfied after I finished it. I even played the Spec Ops mission of that level over and over.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I like how you can select your weapons and perks in this campaign, a step in the right direction.

Level 27

I like that but It takes away from the campaign being seamless. The first thing I absolutely loved about MW were the missions all continued right into each other with entertaining cutscenes and no stoppage for loading. In BO2, now each mission is seperated by picking your loadout at the start and then at the end, a Vtol warship.

Level 23

in reply to BKBLAZER

A vtol warship? Did I miss that?

Level 27

yeah, after every mission either you get a vtol flying into the horizon or landing depending if you succeed or fail.

Level 23

in reply to BKBLAZER

Oh I thought you could choose to fly one, I see what you're saying now.

Level 27

MW2's campagin, when you had to kill a bazillion guys at the estate and secure the intel,only to be betrayed by Shepard, Capt Price's speech...im having a fanboy moment right now.

MW1 and MW2, best campaigns.

Level 6

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

Oh ya, I totally forgot about that one! I'm going back and replaying all the campaigns now cause I'm a little burnt on multiplayer, I'm on MW now.

Level 27

I've enjoyed all the campaigns since CoD4. All the IW campaigns still have a replayability value for me, even if it's just a few missions. BO1 not really much interest in replaying if only for random achievements. BO2 was also good during the first experience but nothing stuck with me as memorable moments that I wanted to replay. I didn't blame it on the game though, I figured it was me growing up and out of gaming a little. Maybe it's the game a little of both.

Level 12

This was epic

Level 6

Studios