Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: What really needs to be nerfed and buffed on BO2

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL

Dafuq?

Remington does need to be nerfed, it's a flipping monsta

Level 6

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL

It got nerfed. It dominates close range like it should.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

I know it or nerfed.

To be honest it's completely random. I mean when I use it close range is its best, though I actually got ksg'd by it... :/

Level 6

in reply to zKaiZeRx

How come if I run around a corner and get killed by a guy with a LMG and TF I can just deal with it better than everyone who comes on here and complains?  It's absurd.  Either sneak up on him a different way, use one of the many tools you have to combat it, don't go back that way, or equip your own TF and give him a taste of his own medicine. 

I use it with my LMG on the longer or darker maps and destroy with it.  I'll never stop using it, if you use your SMG and run around like mad that's fine too but don't get mad because 1 or 2 guys with LMGs and TFs can lock down a whole corner of a map themselves. 

I actually have the utmost respect for the guy who I kill and then he can sneak back around and kill me within a couple minutes.  I have no respect for the guy that I kill who just comes back to the SAME spot and slowly sticks his head out like I won't notice. 

The rest of the game seems balanced to me as well, I literally have no major gripes.  I think the weapon classes are all strong and bring their own thing to the game. 

The maps, despite what some on here say, are solid.  There are small cramped maps, maps with hiding places, maps with longer, open areas etc...

Level 1

in reply to zKaiZeRx

The original poster sounds like a run and gunner for sure and is completely close minded.   He's probably never used a sentry gun or guardian in his life.   How he thinks a simple grenade toss should kill a kill streak is beyond me.  

I can easily get the higher killstreaks which are 10x more fun than the crappy guardian but the guardian can be very nice in objective games and make up for crappy teammates.    But they're useless vs a simple grenade toss.  That's OP.     They should be like the old days where you have to flash and kill or heck, 2 or 3 emp grenades to kill.  I don't care and want to hear about how emp grenades would be in real life because this game is far from it.

Anyone that wants to dispute me, I want to see their tag.  If you don't post your tag, I don't care about your opinion.   With your tag I will see your kill steaks, weapons, and game modes you play.  Because this makes a huge difference on what your opinion will sway to.

Level 4

in reply to snoops071

Well I don't care about your opinion without even seeing your tag, so there.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

looks like his tag is his name on here.. snoops07. 

for the sake of being a team player.. mine is corb129.  i mainly play TDM.  I use a guardian and a sentry gun 90% of the time, if I come across an emp tosser I'll switch it up.  Put the guardian in a door, the sentry gun in a window, get some kills.  If they're destroyed they're easy to replace. 

Level 1

in reply to corb450

You play team deathmatch and defensive equipment isn't a big deal in this mode.  Quite honestly, I don't even know why you would use it in this mode but whatevvv.   I played 95% TDM on black ops 1 and might of used the sentry gun maybe 10 times.

But anyway, most people are going to carry emps on objective type games, not TDM.   Although, I carry a backup class regardless of game type.

Level 4

in reply to snoops071

snoops07 wrote:

Anyone that wants to dispute me, I want to see their tag.  If you don't post your tag, I don't care about your opinion.   With your tag I will see your kill steaks, weapons, and game modes you play.  Because this makes a huge difference on what your opinion will sway to.

I disagree.

Gamertag: Whiteboy7thst

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I looked up your gamertag and there's like a 40 Whiteboy7thst tags with numbers after but I don't see anything with just straight Whiteboy7thst.  You're going to have to either be more specific or provide a straight link. 

Edit:  I do see some of your posts in the past 2 days.  I think this speaks for itself.

• I usually have Black Hat PDAs on me, as well as EMP grenades so scorestreak spammers hate me.

• This is why I run EMP grenades and Engineer.  Free points!

Level 4

Studios