What kind of lag you hate the most?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: What kind of lag you hate the most?

in reply to pfcsmooth

I am superman and you can be lex luthor then. The worst lag IMHO is jet-lag.

Level 1

in reply to FixBlops2

the lag needs to be fixed.

Level 12

in reply to FixBlops2

to be honest, the entire game is garbage because: 1) all of the lagging mentioned above and 2) when the servers just all of a sudden kick u from the game u were in and gives u a simple message that says: "Lost Connection to Host" when u are the host. Treyarch and Activision need to get their head out of each other's asses and acknowledge the fact that everyone is complaining about it and that it needs to be fixed in an upcoming patch or something!

Level 1

in reply to FixBlops2

I must be playing a different game.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

All of the above. I had a few laggy games today. It's annoying but I just quit the match and find a different lobby.

Level 35

in reply to FixBlops2

I hate the "heart attack", "coronary heart failure", "cardiac arrest one";  This type of lag is the one were you just drop dead with absolutely no one around (even when inside a building), no sound from a bullet or knife, or clay or betty. You simply just drop dead like in heart failure.

Level 5

in reply to FixBlops2

The random lag spike where half your and the enemies teamdrop down to 1 bar and you can't move.

Level 4

in reply to shadow7056

thats it, and NO ONE was with bad connection. the matchmaking dedicated was/is the mainproblem.

Level 2

in reply to FixBlops2

Enemy sees you earlier and hitmarkers galore! These two kept as minimal as possible= Great Game!

Level 9

in reply to FixBlops2

What really grates on me at the moment is insta death, FOLLOWED by the game then showing the enemy killing you (pre kill cam). 1) Insta death, 2) normal game play of enemy shooting you, 3) kill cam. Like you won't notice the two things are out of sequence.

I was thinking last night that a significant amount of development probably goes into covering up how bad the lag is between players.

Level 9

Studios