It's my best performing weapon and I just got it gold today. I just need to get the Hamr done and I'lll be blinging my LMGs with diamonds.
Good for you got my diamond LMGs their niiiiiice.
Ah you see, I dislike the QBB the most out of all the LMGs. I like the MK48 the most.
The FAL, it shoots slow and is only decent at far range. It is truly a noob gun.
Huh...doesnt that make it difficult ?
Assault rifle: Type 25
LMG: QBB LSW(though its useable. Its just the range damage and recoil make it worse then the others)
SMG: MP7 (the odd shifting recoil prevents easily holding the trigger till 0. The rest can be controlled to full clip with practice)
Shotgun: m1216 (short range and reload is 2nd worst).
Non Explosive Secondary: Executioner
Discounting the executioner which is easily the worst weapon in the game(Yes there are tactics to get kills with it...however, you will always do better with other weapons).
Then either the m1216 or type 25 is probably the worst. Id probably go with m1216. Type25 can at least be used at all ranges.
Only weapons that really need a buff imo
- m1216(range buff)
- s12(either range buff or a slight damage buff)
- Executioner(range buff)
Small tiny tiny fixes:
- QBB (increase damage at range or slightly reduce recoil)
- Ballista (its good...but the other 3 really have slight advantages on it. It needs either 0 Sway with ballistics or it needs slightly faster ads or firerate)
- Type 25 (it got a buff with the last weapon patch...but its a tad weak compared to the other ARs still...its hard to buff without screwing up the m27 balance...so this is a hard one to figure out.)
- MP7 (simply get rid of the awfully odd recoil pattern if you hold the trigger too long. This will balance it with the other SMGs)
From what I've used so far, I'd have to say the M1216. Four rounds are often just not enough
Saw the thread title and thought Riot Shield straight away, but as it's not allowed so I'll go with the Type 25 based solely on KDR.
From what I've used so far, I've found the Chicom CQB tough to level up & do consistently well with.
I wouldn't consider it the worst primary weapon as opinions would differ though.
Worst Primary: Balista
Worst Secondary: Executioner