What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finde...

in reply to FixBlops2

Scrubs need these type of attachments in order to play the game.  I will use it for some just to get any titles that come from it.  I don't like the target finder because it cut down on the field of view.  When you are aiming down sights the area you are looking at is really small.

D3adlyg0d

in reply to D3adlyg0d

Anyone using the sight to play the game = scrub

You using the sight to get titles = not scrub

Gotcha.

sleep-n-eat

in reply to D3adlyg0d

Hey I enjoy having my hand held in this game. This game is for little kids now. Hardcore is ruined too.

Restore_Hardcore

in reply to D3adlyg0d

D3adlyg0d wrote:

Scrubs need these type of attachments in order to play the game.  I will use it

Ohhh Kayyy

COD_WIDOW

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Nice! Way to take something out of context. Did you work for the Romney campaign?

JSlayer211

in reply to JSlayer211

JSlayer211 wrote:

Nice! Way to take something out of context. Did you work for the Romney campaign?

I have no clue what that is but, no I didn't/

You think I took that out of context? ok then well done.

COD_WIDOW
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

I tried it once and didn't like it, I don't even use red-dot or laser, no visual aids works better for me.

zingaa

in reply to FixBlops2

No issue for me.  If its there, use it if you like it.  Counter it if you are getting owned by players with it. 

And don't try to disguise your complaining about it by just calling it a "noob attachment".  Anything called "noob" is a complaint, and you know it.

I don't use it, doesn't fit in to my various play styles, but it is no different than an infrared scope on a sniper rifle to me.

Meldwyn

in reply to Meldwyn

Good point. I use the grenade launcher attachment after 7 years and get called a noob all the time. It is for noobs though. I roll with no scopes and do just fine....that is until they changed hc tdm. Now I can't even play the game. RIP Real Hardcore, you will be missed.

Restore_Hardcore

in reply to FixBlops2

I don't hate the target finder.  I think that it works better than Marksman just because the red diamond doesn't leave you guessing where to shoot.  The only thing that I don't like about it is that it cuts off my peripheral vision which is why I don't use it.  I'm usually too close to the action to be able to afford that loss.  However, I have seen plenty of people be very successful with it so long as they keep their distance.  I suppose that the folks that want to label it as noob are really just saying that they don't want to run Cold Blooded and are hoping that calling it noob will get everyone else to not use it.  I say if it's in the game then use it and don't worry about what some guy half way around the world that you'll never meet thinks about it.  It's not like he is going to pay you to play the game his way.  So enjoy it however you see fit.

phxs72

Studios