What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

Ghost_Squad7678 wrote:

They put it in the game cause they are catering to the little kids who are gonna get their parents to buy this game. Us CoD vets know that it is nothing more than a noob device and that this game is horrible. Ghost is ruined, noob scopes, real hardcore ruined, man I could go on and on but the verdict is in, this game sucks and the original Black Ops is way better. Treyarch ruined this game big time cause they cater to the run and gunners and there is NO strategy left in this game. Dont believe me? Have fun having to "move" when a UAV goes up but it don't work really. I have tested this so many times and the second you stop sprinting you're dead cause they see you. Sad.

They're are so many noob issues in previous CODs you could argue:

1. Predator Missile in MW2 and MW3 and yet they chain kills in both games.  

Make lethal killstreaks start from 7 kills or something.

2. MP40 in WaW

3. ACR in MW3

4. Danger Close in MW2

5. Famas in BO1.

6. Emergency Airdrop in MW2 after 8 kills giving 4 care packages.

7. SRP being available in S&D in MW3.

8. Assassin Pro taking 10 minutes to unlock and countering a billion things including Marksman at base level, which forces snipers to question whether Marksman is a valid choice, along with LMG users like myself but on different reasons.

9. Quickscoping being made stupidly easy in MW3.  This was more of an issue of gun balance than catering for "noobs" but it could mean that "lesser" QSers can do jsut as well in this game than previous ones.

So why you mention this now I don't know.

Level 31

in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

Ghost_Squad7678 wrote:

They put it in the game cause they are catering to the little kids who are gonna get their parents to buy this game.

No that was Quikjscoping.

*Quickscoping

Level 15

in reply to FixBlops2

its your very own personal VSAT. EVEN WITH COLD BLODDED.

but i dont really care, dont bother me. there will always be n00b attachments. im actually supprised nade launching is not as popular in this game to be honest.

Level 18

in reply to FixBlops2

I use the Target Finder exclusively to counter head glitchers.  Sometimes you cannot see even the top of their heads and they still have a clear shot of you.  So I will use any means necessary to destroy the Notorious Head Glitcher Gang.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

Just flank them with ballistic knives, works for me.

Level 4

in reply to FixBlops2

The game is set in the future. It's a futuristic scope. Why is that so hard for the idiots that treat this game like a religion to accept? 

Level 1

in reply to FixBlops2

so much arrogance in this thread

Level 15

in reply to FixBlops2

something else for people to cry about until it gets nerfed, it seems to be the going trend these days cry and cry about something until its nerfed so bad its useless or removed altogether

Level 25

in reply to FixBlops2

depends on how it is used. I have ran into people who sit at a head glitch or in a corner staring in to this thing the whole match. Just waiting to see the red box to show up. How much fun can that be?

Level 22

in reply to WARzH311ion

How would you know they are in a corner staring through the sight the entire match if you weren't standing over them staring at them the entire match? How much fun can that be.

Level 1

Studios