What is so good about the PDW?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What is so good about the PDW?

No, no, no, this is not a complain thread so chill boys and girls. Why do so many people think the PDW is a good weapon? because of the huge mag clip? 95% of all YouTube videos are with the PDW and i see the weapon very often when i play online. I would understand it when new players are using it because its the second unlock in the SMG classes, but i see so many Prestige Masters and high Level player using nothing but the PDW.

What is so special about it? I personally find the PDW is crap, the Scropion, Vector, Chicom are million times better. It seems like spray and pray is the new trend. What happened to accuracy? LOL.

Level 24
12 REPLIES

Re: What is so good about the PDW?

in reply to FixBlops2

The Chicom is better? That's crazy talk.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

The mag size that's what I like it

EWL
Level 1

in reply to FixBlops2

A matter of taste i suppose. Honestly i can pick up any submachine gun besides Chicom and do good. Oh and maybe also the scorpion, I find the recoil pretty hard to control at times.

Level 7

in reply to killabig

You are right. I checked a Prestige Masters' accuracy today versus mine and his was so low it was ridiculous. Before the game started I said well we know who has the connection advantage in this lobby. Sure enough he was host and was running around hip firing an MK48 with impunity. This is just another example of the need for dedicated servers. Most high kd or high prestige people got there by a connection advantage.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

For real??

I'm a prestigemaster

I have an "average" connection meaning...9 down 2.5 up

I have had lag. I didn't get to prestige master by having any kind of advantage other then im better then most. And I play alot. Even when I have lag I can still win. I know how to play and I know how to change my game play if I'm having lots of lag... For example if its laggy use a gun that has a high dpm.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

You responsed in the wrong thread, i haven't mentioned lag once. LOL

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

****9 down 1.5 up**

Level 12

in reply to FixBlops2

1. the clip size

2. the range

3. the lack of recoil

4. high damage

5. mobility

6. clean iron sight

7. hip fire accuracy

*side note: 2-7 are also true about ever other SMG... which is why the are OP

But i agree. YOu do not have to actually be accurate with your shot anymore in this game. Spray and praying wins almost 89% of the time.  That is 3arch for ya... making the game child/everyone friendly so they can sell more copies and fill their pockets more

Level 2

in reply to FixBlops2

Because it kills people.

Level 1

Studios