What is probation?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What is probation?

I was reading other post of people angry at «probation». So, what is probation?

Level 5
7 REPLIES

Re: What is probation?

in reply to RemiG1985Quebec

You cant play for like 5 minutes that it.

Level 2

in reply to Blood4Bullets

And what make someone get a «probation»? Who is giving those?

Level 5

Its the treyarch servers that administer the probation, and they cant tell if its an intentional dashboard or otherwise

Level 2
Highlighted

The idea is that if you dashboard several times or get kicked numerous times for TeamKilling, you get Probation.

The issue has been that some folks are getting probation when getting kicked out of matches for the host dropping, etc.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

+1 I mentioned before in the tech support forum that I got probation warning because of the "Error: Lost Connection" message. Tried to enter the next game and BAM! Splash screen of finger-shaking at me because the server dropped me.

Level 4

I got probation after leaving a lobby. While searching for a ground war game to join earlier I was waiting to get kicked if my team was losing badly. Was the probation for getting kicked too many times for inactivity, or for leaving the lobby? I know dashboarding is one way to get probation, or if anyone dashboards a league match. Five minutes is not much, and I'll always choose probation over joining a game of dom. where we are losing 140 - 30. What actions will get you probation? How many times does it take? When do probation warnings expire and reset?

Level 10

in reply to Proclaimor1

My guess would be inactivity. Leaving a lobby isn't a big deal afaik. I haven't been put on probation a single time and I leave lobbies and games quite frequently due to horrible teams not worth trying to carry.

Level 4

Studios