What is going on with the league play?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What is going on with the league play?

I was in the bronze division subdivision Tango One One with over 2800 points and now I am in the Iron Division Subdivison Apallo Seven Six with only 2600 points so what the hell is going here. I can understand be moved down cause of better players but I was in the lead for division. There is no way the 199 other people in my division rose up to not only dethrone my 1st place, but to take me out a whole division in 6 hours.

Level 1
15 REPLIES

Re: What is going on with the league play?

in reply to Rogue1231

Why is it so hard to believe?

Seems to be a common thing around these forums.

Everyone thinks they are the best.

But to humour you, what league playlist was it?

If its the championship it's more believable since teams are grinding hard to get qualified for the 1 million dollar tournament. So it's totally believable that you could drop down alot in it.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

Bottom line is league play is broken until they use dedicated servers. The people speak.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Arti4

Only in the sense that those who play more will forever be up top.

I'd personally love to see an Elo system in there...

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

Randomhero I know that I am not the best, but my biggest problem is the fact that I had over 200 points I earned just disappear when it droped me a division; and it dropped me when I was in 1st with a safe lead.

Level 1

in reply to Rogue1231

Been playing 4v4 recently but my problem isnt getting promoted or relegated, my problem is that hardpoint comes up 99% of the time, a game mode me and all my other HC playing clan despise, are we just unlucky or does this happen to everyone else?

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

just you. I played 5 straight SnD in my placement matches.

Level 4

in reply to flyinbobsaget

That sucks then, 5 games of search, that would be a dream come true because I play search now and again in HC, same with CTF but this hardpoint is just a Core players wet dream, they know where all the points are going to be so no need to take up tactical positions, just run to the next one and they know exactly where people are coming from once they get there, I lose nearly game on it, really cant stand that mode, won the couple of CTF games played and won the 2 games of search as well.

Level 11

in reply to Rogue1231

I do agree with this broken ladder system. I was rank 1 Gold for almost a week and at one point had a 22 win streak... Could not get promoted. Then the next day (Despite having almost double the points of others) I was demoted to Silver. Then I got back up to Gold and AGAIN with a 14 win streak... with almost 3K more points than the #2 was demoted back to Silver. Now I am Gold again...

It is a very frustrating system...

Level 4

in reply to Rogue1231

It doesnt matter WHAT your score is. If you win a match then you move up one step.

All those other players had to do is win a couple matches when you werent playing.

I would go back 10 steps in one hour just not playing.

Level 72

Studios