What is an acceptable K/D.......to you?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: What is an acceptable K/D.......to you?

in reply to TABCore

The thing is, they won't have those caps, because they will die too often to do so, and they are incapable of defending a flag too, they would just be giving the other team kills which gets them killstreaks, which causes you to lose.

Level 2

in reply to oBLACKIE_CHANo

You clearly have never payed Domination with my girlfriend then, I swear that woman has a knack for capping B sites i dont know how she does it. She typically gets anywhere between 4-6 caps (depending on how often the opposing team even tries to get a flag) and yet she almost always goes negative for KD on dom matches. 

Level 1

in reply to oBLACKIE_CHANo

exactly what blackie chan said

if u go back to black ops 1, the last game i played objective games, i had a 2.47 k/d and about 90% of games i had the most caps, the most defends and usually the most kill streaks up too...black bird, chopper gunner, dogs.

there's very good objective players like i used to be and there's dumb .5 kd players that are stupid and cant play a good game.

example domination i'd go for B, i had to make sure i killed 2 or 3 players before i even jumped on it cus u know people are trying to defend after that, i'd jump in and keep checking areas people would come from and still get another kill or 2.

i play team deathmatch now and k/d actually matters on here cus the more deaths u get the bigger burden u are to ur team to get a loss.

Level 4

in reply to blaZed4twenty1

I never said there arent players who can keep good KD and still play Objectives, I do. All i was saying was I'd rather have someone who played the objective and went negative than the dudes who dont play the objective and just pretend their in a TDM lobby.

Level 1

in reply to TABCore

i rather have the k/d star keeping the enemy back for awhile with kill streaks.  than opponent kill streaks from the retard on my team that cant be smart and check areas before he dives in and expects no1 to be looking to defend the letter

i rather take the smart player than the dumb player...mabye the k/d star knows he'll suck at getting a letter atleast he'll help a little by keeping some guys dead away from the objective for a bit

Level 4

in reply to DrKillcut2

Don't worry about your K/D ratio or what other's think of it.

K/D can be manipulated through dashboarding or rage quitting just because a match isn't going their way.

In the lobbies I played today, I made a couple of 2+ K/D players dashboard just because their "slaying" wasn't getting to their scorestreaks as fast as what I was doing to them with my captures  in Domination giving me Hellstorm Missiles and Lightning Strikes for them to deal with.

As I said, don't worry about a silly stat.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

sorry to disagree with you but k/d is not easy to manipulate in black ops 2 ur totally wrong lol

Level 4

blaZed4twenty wrote:

sorry to disagree with you but k/d is not easy to manipulate in black ops 2 ur totally wrong lol

How so?

Explain

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

dashboarding doesnt work much anymore since they're handing out bans

Level 4

blaZed4twenty wrote:

dashboarding doesnt work much anymore since they're handing out bans

5 minutes bans really isn't stopping them from dashboarding though nor do they care if they are on probation.

I constantly see the message "....disconnected by transmission error" in a number of matches unless I'm not having a good match in which I just take the bashing and find a new lobby like any normal player.

Level 51

Studios