What camos have you bought?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: What camos have you bought?

in reply to iivrruummii

Told myself i was not wasting anymore money on this game, however i just had to get the  Party Rock & Viper camo,  , wont bother with the slots, already have ten now, which is enough for me, a couple new weapons might have been a nice touch,

Level 21

in reply to indy56

I decided if there was an awesome purple skin I would buy it. And I did (party rock). It looks AMAZING. Also amused myself and friends when I got friend requests from a few little kids asking where I got it. I told them they only give it out to girls. I bought 400 points and may buy the graffiti skin but I kinda want to buy some borderlands 2 skins as well so 5 bucks well spent.

Level 2

in reply to iivrruummii

I can see console games taking a page from the facebook or android book. Its all about people wanting to feel like they have something different or something new. I think this will catch on and we will see the next gen all about personalizing and making money doing it.

I don't see anything wrong with charging from it but we all like free of course. To me its like a movie sequel, its not as good as the first but sometimes its better then nothing.

Now when elite first started it wasn't free and as you saw with nuketown 2025 that wasn't free either.

I can see it in the future that they fill the dlc content with more goodies to atract more pre sales versus nickle and diming us on these micro dlc packs. But they won't know what makes more money until they try it and believe me thats what its all about is the money.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to ZWarPig

I have bought Graffiti, Benjamins, Dia De Muertos, And Bacon, with the Extra class slots. I am happy with these and it's a lot of fun to mix up the new camos as well as with the extra custom slots.

Level 11

in reply to iivrruummii

I bought,grafiti,the purple leaopard looking one(for my wife), the day of the dead skulls, and of course bacon lol. I also purchased the extra slots.

Also for any one who didnt know these purchases work on all accounts of the xbox it was downloaded to.

Level 23

in reply to iivrruummii

I bought bacon. Hopefully they will release a my little pony or pretty pink unicorn for the next ones.

Level 38

in reply to iivrruummii

all of em baby !!! the only thing that sucks is not being able to decide wich one to run with....

Level 5

in reply to iivrruummii

none...they should be giving this crap away for having us put up with their sh!tty lag.

Level 2

in reply to iivrruummii

Zero, zilch, nada and none.

Level 9

in reply to iivrruummii

unlike the whiny kids saving their allowance for their next 7-11 run, I spent it on only the camos I thought looked cool....the muertos, graffiti, zombies, bacon and the CAC slots. I didn't even think about the reticles until earlier, now may get the Kawai as well.

Level 9

Studios