What are the WORST scorestreaks?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What are the WORST scorestreaks?

Just wondering what you guys think is the worst scorestreaks of the bunch. heres my top ones, let me know yours.

1. EMP - WAY too high a score required for what it does. Pretty easy to block if you run the the perk that blocks it. If it was considerably lower, like 800-850 I would consider using it more often, also should be more points for assist since it is technically the most powerful support scorestreak. Bottom line need more incentive to use it.

2. Dragonfire - Should be 600-700 to get not near 1000. Too easy to shoot down, WAY TOO HARD to lock on to targets, basically if your on a 3 bar or lower you have to hold aim zoom & keep it completely still to get enough hits to drop someone. Its extremely hard to lock onto someone while moving on anything less than a 4 bar most of the time. And if your standing still it makes it soo easy to shoot down at that point. Bottom line: needs to be buffed considerably, have not seen many ppl use this since November (only maybe half a dozen - not counting care packages)

3. War Machine - If you are trying to kill someone with flak jacket it will take 5-6 shells to kill the person. Thats half the ammo gone on one person.  Also there is no reason to use this when you can just shoot the person normally & get four or five times as many points than you would for using a regular weapon - example: 25 points per kill, 125 points per kill in Dom.

4. Warthog - If its a open map like Carrier or Nuketown this is VERY good. However on in door maps like Drone, Express, or Overlfow IT IS USELESS, most of time wont even get beyond 1 kill, its realy a hit or miss scorestreak. And for that reason I would want to see it lowered in score requirement.

5. Counter UAV - Only reason I put this on here is the fact it should not take 600 Points or 6 kills to get this, there should be more incentive to use this, it is so valuable to a team & I would like to see this lowered or offer more points per assist.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: What are the WORST scorestreaks?

in reply to LataGeaux

I agree with your list almost 100 %    Dragon fire is a great idea, but yeah it's extra weak. a hand ful of bullets and it's history.

i thought  an neat idea might  add 2   low powered   Flash bangs to shoot from it. give it a little extra spice!

i disagree with the War machine, i'd rather have that than the chaingun death machine.   Maybe im just not that good at it. but i end up dying pretty easily with it, still takes several hits to down someone

Level 2

in reply to LataGeaux

1.Warthog

2.deathmachine/warmachine

3.care package, should be reworked to only be able to get streaks up to the amount of points you have eg at least 1900 score to get swarm

Level 8

in reply to LataGeaux

My top 3 worthless scorestreaks would have to be  1. Dragonfire  The only way this is useful is if you are playing with a team and a couple of your teammates run with it to try and cover you. 2. Death Machine You pretty much have to walk around with the thing up because people always outdraw you. 3. RC/XD In my opinion taking cover and wasting the time for one kill does not really help the team, just throw up a uav already! I agree that the CUAV is quite powerful and it should actually IMO be harder to get considering it counters a VSAT! Anyways those are just my thoughts.

Level 9

in reply to LataGeaux

For me, it is the hunter killer since it feels like I'm just throwing a paper airplane that can't hit shit

Level 1

in reply to Hades513

haha hunter killers get a kill prob 75 % of the time, not many ppl run blind eye.

Couter uav is decent , but very easy to shoot down so it's  not something i use unless from care pack.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Baylorballs

I think I have a lower success rate but I tend to save it for C/UAV, Sentry Guns etc.

Level 31

in reply to Baylorballs

Me to, I have thrown about 400 killers and have about 300-310 kills, sometimes lucky enough for a double and once a triple, very useful ss IMO.

Level 9

in reply to filthy3627

Except if they kill you lol.

I had one kill me once no Idea how.

Level 7

in reply to LataGeaux

Depends on the gamemode.

Level 47

Studios