What SMG attachments should I use?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What SMG attachments should I use?

I'm a pretty skilled, 1.2-1.8 KD type of guy, and I need to know what attachments I should use for an SMG.  I need a gun that can go medium range, possibly extended mags, but I don't hip fire, so laser is out of the question.  Ideas?  (Vector or MP7?)

Level 6
14 REPLIES

Re: What SMG attachments should I use?

in reply to THExVeng3anc3

Vector, extended mags, RDS, stock.

Enjoy.

Level 18

Whatever you want to use and feel comfortable with/feel gets you the results you are looking for.

Level 29

one of those two you mentioned or the peace keeper. Never put grip on them because it actually makes the guns worse. (treyarch logic) Use fast mag and  stock/quick draw handle on it. Quick draw actually increases your accuracy aswell.

Level 13

in reply to zombies4lyfe

Fast Mag/ Quickdraw  and you cant go worng with the Skorpion if you ask me. Downside you need Scavenger ! I usually add perk 2 and go Toughness and Scavenger

Level 1

If u want to go for mainly medium range then the long barrel attachment will really help,I would say even to use the extended mag attachment along with the long barrel attachment,it will really help you take those assault rifle guys at mid range.

Level 2

This is entirely dependent on the game mode and your style of play.

Level 20

With the specifications you listed, I would have to recommend the PDW.

With 50 bullets in its clip, this SMG has built-in extended mags and is a solid choice short/medium range combat.

Attatchments I would recommend are: Suppressor or Long Barrel, maybe fast mags but the reload time is manageable and you won't spend much time reloading anyways.

If you must use a sight, I wouldn't bother using one, but if you must, throw on an MMS or if you haven't unlocked it yet, a RDS will suffice.

Rapid Fire increases the weapons CQC power, but you'll find it difficult to snag any kills outside of short range.

Level 3
Highlighted

THExVeng3anc3 wrote:

I'm a pretty skilled, 1.2-1.8 KD type of guy, and I need to know what attachments I should use for an SMG.  I need a gun that can go medium range, possibly extended mags, but I don't hip fire, so laser is out of the question.  Ideas?  (Vector or MP7?)

MP7, EO Tech, Grip, Quickdraw.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Can't go wrong with QuickDraw and fast mags in my opinion. Like someone says though scavenger is a must, especially with the Skorpion.

Level 1

Studios