What Lag Compensation does to People.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: What Lag Compensation does to People.

in reply to Electrub

Electrub wrote:

Toughness=  Focus from mw3, maybe you should realise this due to the fact the reason why you was beat by most people was due to the fact they were all mostly running it. Corner issues are quite buggy imo and pistols will damn right beat you in the face.

what?

Level 32

in reply to Paddi

great video op, it aptly demonstrates exactly whats wrong with this game .

people blaming "lag comp" when they die.

Wierd how "lag comp" only affected you when you die, didnt see or hear you mention it when you killed someone

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

This.

If I had a PVR, I would upload a clip of shooting players in the CHEST with the XPR50 on 3 meters distance while they are STATIONARY, before they run away unscathed, multiple times in the same game, with a 4 bar connection.

Not spray and pray dropshotting.

If he had QUICKDRAW handle and fired 10 rounds ON TARGET, he would have a case.

But hip-firing for the most part?

Get out of here.

Just use a semi-automatic weapon with quickdraw and you'll collect 1 hour of BS every 2 hours played.

Level 28

in reply to Paddi

In terms of lag comp I would actually class this as a pretty good game. There were only really 2 people you had trouble with - the P6 guy with the 3 bar connection clearly had more time to take his shots at you in every engagement.

Fact is the 3 bar players are probably furthest away from you and will miraculously be given a significant lag advantage.

Lag comp does exist and unfortunately I experience it far worse than you have in this gameplay.

Level 5

Studios