What I think could be better. Much better.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: What I think could be better. Much better.

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I agree with RnG to degree. I have not been in a lobby where everybody camped. Mainly because I am there and I don't.

I have, however, been in a number of lobbies where the vast majority did and the match ended on time not score despite best efforts by the few to take their team to 75 points. The others just hanging out and waiting.

I find those rounds disposable and un-entertaining to say the least.

PS. I have never been a big C4 user but if you have not tried it, give it a shot. Just toss in the air and detonate in the general area of the usual suspects and bye bye birdy. Been great fun lately (I run it with Scavenger too as I do with almost all my classes).

Level 12

in reply to snorubit1

The difference between snipers and campers is that snipers "camp" in view of an open lane and if you had a game of all snipers they would be looking and shooting at each other from afar.  I'd like to see campers shoot at each other from corners of a room in the opposite houses they are camping in.

Level 1

in reply to McFugg

One of the golden rules of FPS gaming - to beat a camper one must become a camper, then integrate it into your playstyle. Campers rely on surprise/stealth tactics, If you can think like a camper you'll be able to smell them while playing aggressively, you'll know the effective camp spots and will be prepared to deal with them. Eventually you'll find yourself killing them en route to thier spots. There are different skill levels of camper and it will vary from match to match. Sometimes it's satisfying to play a team of campers, it's requires a change in pace and tactics from the usual predictable motions.

Level 7

in reply to Datura1

I think everybody starts out as a camper and works their way up to run and gunner, at least I know I did.

Level 6

in reply to timeload33

Yes it's the norm, to get good at most FPS games if your new to them requires  camping at first, then you end up quickly realising its limitations and progress onto aggressive play. Covers all bases. I prefer to have experienced campers over mindless noob rushers in my team of randoms when playing solo.

Level 7

in reply to McFugg

it doenst matter if you camp in a high traffic area if nobody in the map moves around.

Level 1

in reply to Johnny_Cupcakes

that's why you'll never find a game full of campers, people get fustrated and switch playstyle.

Level 6

in reply to timeload33

Exactly! It's like complaining about a scenario that would most likely not happen.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

im not complaining about it, just merely saying that it isnt a tactic

Level 1

in reply to Johnny_Cupcakes

prove to me it isn't a tactic.

Level 6

Studios