What _I _don't_ understand_ about _multiplayer _is _that _you _can _only _play _with _people _from _your _own _country. If_ that _is_ true _then _why. I_ would _love_ to_ play_ against_ Americans_ but _can_ only_ play _against _Aussies.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What _I _don't_ understand_ about _multiplayer _is _that _you _can _only _play _with _people _from _your _own _country. If_ that _is_ true _then _why. I_ would _love_ to_ play_ against_ Americans_ but _can_ only_ play _against _Aussies.

What I don't understand about multiplayer is that you can only play with people from your own country. If that is true then why. I would love to play against Americans but can only play against Aussies.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: What _I _don't_ understand_ about _multiplayer _is _that _you _can _only _play _with _people _from _your _own _country. If_ that _is_ true _then _why. I_ would _love_ to_ play_ against_ Americans_ but _can_ only_ play _against _Aussies.

in reply to AussieTitan1

Get a decent internet connection or make some american friends?

Level 13

Re: What _I _don't_ understand_ about _multiplayer _is _that _you _can _only _play _with _people _from _your _own _country. If_ that _is_ true _then _why. I_ would _love_ to_ play_ against_ Americans_ but _can_ only_ play _against _Aussies.

in reply to thetizzleguy

It isn't true at all. I get into lobbies full of Europeans and I'm connecting from the UK.

Level 10

in reply to DR65DR1

DR65DR wrote:

It isn't true at all. I get into lobbies full of Europeans and I'm connecting from the UK.

You do realise where you went wrong there, right?

Level 8

in reply to Excess-Evil

Sorry, by forgetting to add the word "mainland", I seem to have ended up sounding like a UKIP candidate.

I simply meant French, Italian and Spanish lobbies.

Level 10

in reply to Excess-Evil

Stumperud78 wrote:

DR65DR wrote:

You do realise where you went wrong there, right?

Doesn't stop people calling Cyprus and Greenland being European when they're not.

Level 31

in reply to DR65DR1

OHHHHHH GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to DR65DR1

I'm from the UK too and believe it or not we ARE european...

Level 13

in reply to AussieTitan1

I'm from aus and I've played with people from all over the world?

Level 3

in reply to AussieTitan1

Suggest you reformat you post, and realise that most of the time connection is based on ping

Level 29

Studios