What Hacks have you come across???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: What Hacks have you come across???

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Tip your waiter!

Level 8

in reply to skinzy420

I haven't encountered one for quite some time but I have been in a few before. 

One where some guy was able to call in a Warthog amd VTOL within the first 15 seconds of the game.

Another where I just kept spawning in the middle of the map, couldn't move while the other spawn killed my team(I only stayed for about 30 seconds). 

There was also a guy that had a class setup with a pick 16 or maybe more because he had 6 perks as well as a weapon with 3 attachments, full tactical and lethal.

I reported the suspect players and moved on.

Level 12

in reply to skinzy420

I was in a game of FFA where one guy was standing on the raftors in the barn on Standoff and everyone in the lobby was spawning right in front of the hay bails and he was just aimed down on us shooting and killing us as we spawned in. My first instinct was to just back out, which I did, so I was unable to record it in theater and render it. It has not happened since.

Level 9

in reply to skinzy420

Oh yea, that's one I see quite a bit too, the game starts and even before your team gets fully away from the initial spawn point here come big score streaks from the other side at you or from one of your guys toward the other side. You look at the score and it's still 0/0 or maybe 1/3 or something like that, in any case no where near high enough for either side to have even a UAV, much less big scorestreaks.

Level 13

in reply to skinzy420

seen players have normal looking stats only to look at there killstreak usage and see 1.25734/Nth power or similiar, dont exactly remember.  same with the number of kills from usage.  not sure if it was glitch or what. 

Level 5

in reply to xxxharveystjock

Yea, about half of the things people mod, glytch, or hack like that I think would be eliminated if they had a dedicated central server for the game. Not to menion all of the other little bugs and issues with game sync and timing it would help to solve or at the very least greatly reduce.

Level 13

in reply to skinzy420

Worst thing I've seen since MW2 is a modded controller. I haven't run into a bona fide hacker, or even a lag switcher. Not doubting their existance, they are just pretty rare. A lot of what I've read on here sounds attributable to lag or lag-spikes. I'd like to see some clips of the appearing and disappearing thing personally.

I've been accused of hacking when it turned out I had a connection advantage *shrug* everyones so quick to cry cheat these days, it makes me very skeptical of anything I haven't seen with mine own two eyes. Some clips would be nice, probably best to send em via PM though...

Level 31

Studios