We don't care about league play! These a the things you should be focusing on!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: We don't care about league play! These a the things you should be focusing on!

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL

They should probably get rid of hardcore all together.

Level 18

Re: We don't care about league play! These a the things you should be focusing on!

in reply to brsox

And guns, best get rid of them too.  Nasty things.

Level 20
Highlighted

And grenades, they're very danagerous things, haven't they heard of health & safety?

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

And perks, Don't want anyone to feel like they're superman

Level 3

I like how others suggest to get rid of HC lol! It's the only mode that works!

Level 27

Here is a list of what they should do:

1. Make more gamemodes

2. Switch Skill Based Matchmaking to Connection Based Matchmaking

3. Increase the Pellet Spread on the Remington

4. Either decrease the range on the KSG or make even more Inaccurate

5. Increase the Ballista's and DSR's ADS time

6. Make Stationary Enemies show on the minimap if they are stationary for more than 10 seconds.

7. Increase the time for Ghost to disappear when not moving.

8. Decrease the damage on the pistols.

9. Increase the recoil on the B23R and KAP 40

10. Remove headglitching spots

11. Add more aggressive recoil on a gun when Target Finder is equipped.

12. Increase the Hip Fire Spread on SMGs by a decent amount.

13. Remove the option to lay down Assault Shields

14. Treyarch should care more about their customers and stop always listening to MLG Pros.

15. Activision needs to stop being lazy and get us dedicated servers already.

Level 1

in reply to AwesomeGunDude

1. Make more gamemodes

- Not sure, some have nice pops, others struggle. More gamemodes might dilute the pool too much. (On a biased note, I do like more variety.)

2. Switch Skill Based Matchmaking to Connection Based Matchmaking

- Agreed.

3. Increase the Pellet Spread on the Remington

- They already nerfed this by decreasing the range.

4. Either decrease the range on the KSG or make even more Inaccurate

- Not sure, this is one of those weapons you either dominate with or totally suck at. (I suck with this weapon, so I would say: "no way!"

5. Increase the Ballista's and DSR's ADS time

-Agreed, too many ridiculous quick scoping.

6. Make Stationary Enemies show on the minimap if they are stationary for more than 10 seconds.

-Disagree.

7. Increase the time for Ghost to disappear when not moving.

- Disagree, there was a reason they nerfed Ghost from Black Ops 1.

8. Decrease the damage on the pistols.

-Biased, I like the high damage, but it could probably get nerfed a bit.

9. Increase the recoil on the B23R and KAP 40

- No preference.

10. Remove headglitching spots

- I would say make it so the gun (mid-chest height) has to clear the obstruction.

11. Add more aggressive recoil on a gun when Target Finder is equipped.

- Agree. (I hate to say this, when I'm having a bad match I default to the "I suck in this game" class -which has a target finder!

12. Increase the Hip Fire Spread on SMGs by a decent amount.

- No preference.

13. Remove the option to lay down Assault Shields

- Disagree, these aren't really abused, not too many people use them, when I find campers hiding behind these, I pwn them with the SMAW or C4.

14. Treyarch should care more about their customers and stop always listening to MLG Pros.

-Unaware of this. (I don't know about MLG Pros.)

15. Activision needs to stop being lazy and get us dedicated servers already.

- Agreed.

Level 1

in reply to Treadhead1

2.  A Trueskill Matchmaking system, like Halo 2/3, would be the best option.  It will keep playability and seperate the skilled from the unskilled, reducing pubstomping and quiting.  With quitting should count against your Trueskill Rank with a max loss.  With Trueskill matchmaking get rid of the progression system, all it does is provoke hate and negativity.

5.  People should be able to quickscope if they want.  The more you put restrictions on something the more it becomes useless.  I would prefer more snipers than more SMGs or ARs in a game, since SMGs and ARs are easier to use in the first place.

10.  I agree with you.  Get rid of the animation glitch.  Bullets shouldn't come out of people's heads when only their heads are showing.

11.  Target finder should have a recoil increase, and Cold-blooded should completely negate the effects of the Target finder.

14. Treyarch should care more about what MLG Pros are saying because they aren't complaining about every little thing because they died.  MLG Pros actually imput some really good ideas and level out the playing field by getting rid of certian things to increase the skill gap.  That is why so many people struggle in this game is because the skill gap and learning curve was greatly increased.

15.  Dedicated servers would be nice but the cost will make Treyarch and Activision bankrupt if they do this every year.  In the end it wouldn't make any connections any better.

Level 16

in reply to AwesomeGunDude

Have you even used the KSG?

Despite it's good range, the trade off is that you have to ADS with the shotgun for consistant one hit kills at range.

It's takes skill to use it which is why it's rarely used.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

But the range is so ridiculous.  Sarcasm.

Level 16

Studios