Way more EASY to QS ¬¬

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Way more EASY to QS ¬¬

in reply to propipe

this is me quickscoping in BO with aim assist off ... i turned it off because i didnt like how it moved my cross hairs when i would fully scope someone....

believe it or not i use the sniper because its an actual challange. Using an AR,SMG or LMG just gets to boring fast.

Level 9

in reply to trialstardragon

COD is very much an arcade-style shooter. It is not a shooter simulator. Perks, killstreaks, game physics and mechanics are very much arcade style.

I dunno which dev it was, but one of them compared the scorestreak system to a fighting game, and that's pretty much how all of COD works. Shoot 'em up, get multipliers and combos, kick serious booty.

Level 12

in reply to V3LKRO

If you worry about the sniper rifles in blops2 you are horrible.

This video I saw in another thread shows how ineffective the sniper is cqb and how hard it is to constantly get on target fast mid range. The sniper is pointless if it can’t kill instantly as you die fast in this game constantly.

A high skill weapon isn't a problem. Snipers will be most effective on the few maps with a lot of long sights by playing defensively..

Level 9

in reply to V3LKRO

Just an Update.

This is actually hard for me to say becasue im a Infinity ward fan but 3arc may have made the best COD to snipe in since COD4.

I fell in love with this DSR50 with Extended Mags and FMJ.

I Currently have 500+ kills and im holding a 1.44 k/d with this sniper and im only getting better the more i use it.

i have to say i was scared to see what 3arc would do to sniping in this game but i have to say everything is perfect.

Level 9

in reply to V3LKRO

Now tell me @fallenshadow000 and other quickscope haters what do you think?

this is me on nuketown 2025 having an average game with my gold DSR50..

as you can see I "hardscope" when needed and "quickscope" when needed also.

now as you can plainly see im able to quickscope fine with out aimassist on. now explain to me how this is an exploit?... I scope in and shoot.

I truly believe to be the best sniper in a COD game, quickscoping is some thing that needs to be learned.

Level 9

Studios