Way more EASY to QS ¬¬

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Way more EASY to QS ¬¬

in reply to fallenshadow000

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO LMAO LAMOAMOLAMOLAMOALMLMAO!! Banned for quickscoping? LOLLLLLL funniest thing ive ever read on the face of the internet! I've heard it all now!!!!!!!!

Level 10

in reply to fallenshadow000

LOL !! *Facepalm That is up there with some of the dumbest things I've seen on this forum.... Well done !

Level 24

in reply to V3LKRO

Why take time?  Because that's where the skill is!

I think quickscoping is pathetic, it's what all the little 10yr old kids do and I wanted it to be made 10xmore difficult in this game but they've gone the opposite way it seems.  A REAL and skilled sniper can hold down an entire area, on some maps he can cover half or more and control an entire game single handed, to see skill at that level is impressive even when he's on the other team.

You said it yourself iSJx, don't take the time to pick out a target when it's so EASY to quickscope

Level 20

I miss the good old sniping!

Level 11

in reply to V3LKRO

It's funny when you get a couple nice snipes on a kill cam all the punks complain you are hard-scoping....COD in general is hilarious!!!

haha

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Wolfpack4Life

You know whats even funnier (and by funny i mean smh)?  Vahn, in the IGN livestream, actually yelled "hardscoper! get good son!"

This speaks volumes about what cod players and its devs have devolved into more than anything else.

Level 17

in reply to That5What5Up

Haha...I watched the stream but didn't catch that!!!

Pretty typical though....honestly I don't really care because it's all laughable and I can carry on without getting all bent out of shape.

Most of these punks are way worse than me anyway....I take pride when they leave the lobby!

Level 6

in reply to That5What5Up

I agree with you.  Where's James Cameron?  We need him to raise the bar. 

Level 7

AMEN. Once these kids realize the flaw in their own logic, the community will be (slightly) better for it.

Level 15

in reply to V3LKRO

from what i understand qs is like bop 1 with out the bounce zoom in to quick your bullet is off shoot to fast it flys off some where else i herd that from about 20 people im sure 3arc will patch it soon like they did in bop 1 it took them afew months to put qs down to a min i kind of like playing bop1 every noob in the world wasnt runing around with a sniper and one hitting every one im positive 3arc will break qs in bop 2 like they did in one

Level 5

Studios