/thread.

Level 20

Re: WTF! My black ops 2 Progresion and rank reset!!! back to level 1

in reply to RuggedSavior

BUSTED

Level 18

in reply to RuggedSavior

i need to get my level back. i do not even know how to cheat. I am sure i could look it up but i do not play for that reason. I will probably just go to a different game if i can not get my levels back.

Who do i talk to? you seem educated in this matter.

george

Level 1

in reply to preckto

Have you been getting disconnected from games frequently? I heard someone else say this happened for this reason.

Level 20

in reply to preckto

If you go back to level 1 from whatever level you were at then you did do something that was a violation.

It could be cheating, boosting , glitching, modding, the Master Prestige Glitch and many other glitches out there.

Only chance you have is to PM Cutpurse, but in these level 1 cases nothing usually happens.

If you got reset to level 1 you know you have had to do something wrong.

I still think there is some kind of 1 on 1 match cheating boosting going on. I mean seriously this "glitch" has been going on for a month and they havent fixed it ?

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to starbuckfrack

the issue with the 3 people who were reset in this thread were reset to level 1, but didn't lose calling cards.. This leads me to believe that actually, there was no cheating as such as a ban and reset by treyarch will make you lose everything, however it could have been to an unknown, or known glitch

I wouldn't be surprised however that perhaps there is something that none of the people reset have let us know... The only things I can think of? Is it possible you could be reset, or lose rank because of constantly going over the XP cap? (if you don't know, the amount of XP you can earn per match is capped to stop boosting)

Other questions (which if you're going to reply with assumptions, then please don't bother unless you have concrete proof) - can you get reset for constant violations of being abusive, insulting or breaking other communications Code of Conduct? Can you get reset for having too many emblems reported/removed due to profanity?

Of course it could be a problem with treyarchs servers, so as starbuck says, contact the person he mentions and take it from there.

Level 7

in reply to WonkySausage

WonkySausage wrote:

Other questions (which if you're going to reply with assumptions, then please don't bother unless you have concrete proof) - can you get reset for constant violations of being abusive, insulting or breaking other communications Code of Conduct? Can you get reset for having too many emblems reported/removed due to profanity?

Of course it could be a problem with treyarchs servers, so as starbuck says, contact the person he mentions and take it from there.

YES to both. And the proof is on the forums when people post "why was I banned" threads.

then you consider the Microsoft ban forums as well.

Level 72

in reply to WonkySausage

help, i was reset to level one but kept my calling card. I think i leveled up to prestige 4 and it sucks being level one.

Level 1

in reply to preckto

You think i cheat just because i wont ask customer support!? Fine! Guve me there phone number number, email, adress, HQ, anything and i ask them about this and how to get this solved. And i cant belive some of you are acting so immature. Other communitys are right! The cod communtiy is full of immature selfless d1cks that think they are all that and can do what ever tey want . If i was asking about this on another game countless people would be trying to help me out this.

I will found out how this happend or why this happend somewhere else.

Level 1

in reply to preckto

Mate same thing happened to me, I'm level 1 again... Do they fix this and how long does it take :/ Smiley Sad what a waste of life this game is and as for cheating I dunno how to cheat the game is broken! My gamer tag is XplicitInsanity and I also was in local game teaching my gf how to play! Smiley Sad

Level 1

Studios