WORST gun in the game? your opinion!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: WORST gun in the game? your opinion!

in reply to banned-again

The Chicom is pretty powerful. It's my most favorite SMG and it drops people really fast. You just need to have good aim and really fast trigger finger to spam  it.

Level 35

in reply to gaskell83

S12 all day long, that gun is complete garbage and a spammers delight. Has the effective range of your belly button and nothing more.

Crossbow is also really weak imo, I would only use that if I needed to blow up a vehicle near my enemy. Other than that, not even worth using.

SMAW/RPG accuracy is a joke. Anything past like 10 feet and they start veering crazily off path.

But the creme de la creme, has to be Skorpion Evo with rapid fire. The recoil on this monster is hilarious to watch. They shouldn't have even added a gun capable of that much recoil. The clip empties retardedly fast and even with Grip on, you will go from floor to a complete vertical aim in less than a second. So unless you plan on doing LOTS of less than 5 feet battles perfectly lined up with your sights don't ever use this combination lol. Scavenger, fast mag or extended mags, and grip are a must for this gun. Even then, prepare for very frequent reloads as the rounds come out of this gun like you shot the whole clip at once.

Level 18

in reply to gaskell83

Vector, the last shotgun and the executioner. Those are my least favorite.

Level 9

in reply to Drummin

I vote skorpion. To me that's the only gun that needs perks/attaments to deal with high rof (running out of anmo) and recoil. It just plain sucks stand alone.

Level 8

in reply to rdnsnow

My friend runs the Scorpion with rapid fire and all I hear are his shots and then him laughing like an idiot. If you play hardcore, it seems to work. For him at least.

Level 10

in reply to gaskell83

The executioner is easily the worst, but it is also incredibly fun when you get used to it.  I need two more bloodthrity medals to get it gold, but I took a break while I work on other stuff.  I find most bad guns just need some getting used to.  I hated the chi com but now I love it.

Level 15

in reply to gaskell83

gaskell83 wrote:

I was wondering what people think is the worst gun in the game and why?

obviously some people will prob like some of the guns on here, but it will be interesting to see if the same one comes out again and again?

Mine is the Type 25, doesnt seem to have much power, bounces all over the place at range and will get beaten by an SMG pretty much every time.

I'm interested in what you think!

your not using the Type 25 right then i love the gun... and the MTar.. and the fal... and all the other guns in the game...

except for the SMR, I dont know about you guys but I dislike this gun for one reason only. It feels like every time i try to fire it, one shot comes out and nothing for the next 5-6 times I pull the trigger. now maby its locking my controller because Im trying to fire too fast and the game is caping the speed. I dont know. but i have no such problem with the FAL

Level 45

in reply to gaskell83

The ballista on gun game

Level 7

in reply to gaskell83

After getting diamond ARs and SMGs I say that the SCAR-H and the Scorpion Evo were the two I hated the most.  The Scorpion was bad for the above mentioned reasons and I hated the SCAR-H as it seemed to have the most kick out of the fully auto ARs.  Sure the SCAR-H was powerful but it's easily outclassed in HC, which is what I primarily play.

Level 4

in reply to gaskell83

KSG. It's the only gun that's nearly brought me to tears.

Level 16

Studios