WORST gun in the game? your opinion!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

WORST gun in the game? your opinion!

I was wondering what people think is the worst gun in the game and why?

obviously some people will prob like some of the guns on here, but it will be interesting to see if the same one comes out again and again?

Mine is the Type 25, doesnt seem to have much power, bounces all over the place at range and will get beaten by an SMG pretty much every time.

I'm interested in what you think!

Level 3
38 REPLIES

Re: WORST gun in the game? your opinion!

in reply to gaskell83

Executioner. I'm dreading trying to get that gold. Alternatively, you could add the B23R, the spammer's gun of choice.

Sorry, I'm working on my pistol-only classes, y'see, and because I run semi-auto single fire, I get to look down at people who use the B23R and Kap 40 from my moral high ground.

Level 10

in reply to DR65DR1

DR65DR wrote:

Executioner. I'm dreading trying to get that gold.    

I tried it, never again. That gun has to be a nightmare to get gold on, at least if you play legit.

Level 8

in reply to Excess-Evil

After getting the Executioner gold, I can safely say it's not as bad as people make out. It's not far off though.

The Baliasta Iron Sights is hillarious to use. I only found out yesterday that you can steady the sights by holding your breath.

Level 9

in reply to Joco30001

Especially if you play HC. It's definately not fun, but on HC its not so bad. Just have to patrol a CQ quadrant where its a OHK weapon.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to Excess-Evil

I'm working on it ATM, actually had some really good games with it, but awful ones to balance it out. I'm on about 65 headshots. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, finding headshots harder with the five seven and tac actually.

Level 16

in reply to gaskell83

Any burst weapons and single-shot assault rifles.

At least they're the worst weapons for me because i'm too damned slow with my triggerfinger and every time i load up a burst weapon i forget to keep pressing that trigger

Level 8

in reply to Excess-Evil

Wait until you hit your 40s and arthritis sets in and your fingers stop paying any attention to what your brain's screaming at them!

Level 10

in reply to DR65DR1

DR65DR wrote:

Wait until you hit your 40s and arthritis sets in and your fingers stop paying any attention to what your brain's screaming at them!

Oh i'm not worried about that. My fingers won't do as my brain commands them to do anyways, unless i'm using a fully automatic weapon

Level 8

in reply to Excess-Evil

If you can make it to select fire, you will find it becomes MUCH Better.

Level 10

Studios