WHY OH WHY do people love Hijacked???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: WHY OH WHY do people love Hijacked???

in reply to gallp13

yeah learn the spawns so you can predict and spawn camp like gallp13. do it.

Level 6

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

A churlish response and unecessary.

My point is simple, folks spawn where the "dots are not".

Take pub core TDM on hijacked for example.

Both teams generally flow toward the mid section. If your mm shows none of your team have spawned behind you for say 3-5 seconds take a defensive position and turn around......there will always be some one coming up behind you. Once you have protected your back you can turn around and resume your fight.

Now I don't know you, problably because you have only been around this place for 5 mins, so I'll help you out. Most forum folk who have been around for a while know I play solo and I am an unremarkable player. Therefore, could you please tell me how a grinder like me playing solo could possibly spawn trap?

In future I suggest you don't try to be witty, it takes more than half a wit to get the job done

Level 44
Highlighted

in reply to CMenKnightmare

I'd love to know which idiot at Treyarch thought it would be a good idea to put a vantage spot the looks straight into a spawn area! That's probably my biggest complaint with this map.

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

I think it was the idiot that let the designer or Nuketown design another map.

Level 23

Its "Rust" on a boat.....

Level 3

in reply to gary_mico

Lol v true - well put.

Level 44

People love Hijacked for the same reasons that they love Nuketown.

You notice BTW Hijacked is pretty much the same as Nuketown except for inside the hull ?

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Nuketown was smaller and more wide open- it made itself obvious that it was an arcade style game where people would be everywhere.  Hijacked is way too big and too long for people to spawn 40 feet behind each other.

Level 3

Well I only play TDM, for the most part.  I dont like having to go somewhere where people can camp and wait for me; I like being able to go wherever i want.  This map, it seems, is built for bad players that want free kills by spawning right behind someone who just killed them not 4 seconds ago.

Just seems like games are going in the direction of eliminating skill of finding people and beating them and favoring the 1-2 shot kills and spawning everyone around everyone like its FFA.

And to answer- I am not a crap player; I've been a 2.0+ player in just about every COD game, so i like to think i can tell the difference between games/maps that reward skill and those that pay no attention to it whatsoever.  Oh well, at least Treyarch made 2 good games before this.

Level 3

I used to love FFA, but theres nothin like watchin a Killcam where you kill someone and he spawns right behind you for the revenge.......

Level 3

Studios