WHERE IS MY GAME!?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: WHERE IS MY GAME!?

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

I am also still waiting for my Hardened Edition from Game, however I kind of expected it to come late just as my MW3 HE did last year. Luckily COD titles always realease during my birthday week so  I always have plenty of time off work to play.

It's a bit frustrating now that most of my friends have got the game as they attended the midnight launch, next time I will join them in the que.

Level 10

in reply to MORV1990

still waiting on mine too

Level 1

in reply to Zukitchi41

I ordered the Care Package from Game as soon as it was announced. The first email I received from them, after the confirmation email, said that due to so much interest in the game they were taking the money from my account early (which they did) but that I would still only receive the game on release day! Then I got an email last Wednesday saying that it had been shipped and they enclosed a tracking number. Checking the Parcelfarce website this morning before work I saw that the status read, "Loaded to vehicle for delivery" at 2.55am, so I asked my Girlfriend if she wouldn't mind waiting in for it which she did but, of course, it never arrived and now it's 18.06 and it's still not here. I really hate Parcelforce.

Level 1

in reply to Kashmir08

looks like that 7pm thing is a rumor tommro it is then what a ball buster..

Level 1

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you guys this, but i just got off the phone with amazon, they are now saying "I'm sorry you're game hasn't been delivered today, but it will be with you tomorrow. I would like to offer to refund you your postage" Down to the local supermarket i go then!

Level 1

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

Mine has just been delivered a few minutes ago and i ordered the normal edition from Game.

Level 1

in reply to Lethalfish

Can you tell us which company delivered it please?

Level 1

in reply to Lethalfish

you lucky fish what company deliverd it ?

Level 1

in reply to Lethalfish

What company delivered it?

Level 8

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

If you don't have your game, and you feel that you should have already got your game, then your best option would be to:

a) Call up the people who you pre-ordered the game from and see what they say

b ) Not post up a thread on CoD forums, because no one here can tell you where your game is

Level 18

Studios