WHERE IS MY GAME!?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: WHERE IS MY GAME!?

in reply to Stealthblade117

At least your not the only one, i was hoping it would arrive at about 10 this morning, but no, iv'e been waiting all day and its still not here... becoming a bit of a joke now.

Level 1

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

its down too royal mail or parcel force which ever is delivering then i preordered my game from game bout 4 motnhs ago and got a email saying its been despatched last thursday nut i still without the game

Level 2

in reply to shanebennett224

Do you know what time they deliver to atleast i can cling on to a small bit of hope!

Level 1

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

Ive in total recieved 4 e-mails from amazon expressing their sincere appologiese, and all of them stating that they are confident they will be delivered by 7PM. Lets bloody hope so! i wanna blow some noobs face off with a semtex!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Sir_Mr

Sir_Mr wrote:

Ive in total recieved 4 e-mails from amazon expressing their sincere appologiese, and all of them stating that they are confident they will be delivered by 7PM. Lets bloody hope so! i wanna blow some noobs face off with a semtex!

On release day everyone is a noob, ya n00b

Level 15

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

glynx where in cornwall are you from? im in cornwall too.

Level 1

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

I ordered off Amazon and still waiting. Not even an E-mail. Anyone got a link that so i can contact them?

Level 1

in reply to soaringdog

Click contact at the top of the amazon page, you can get them to call you back instantly or web chat with them. Im still waiting for my copy off amazon too.

Level 3

in reply to Kiz5000

Most people are, they just give the same BS, delivered by Royal Mail, no tracking, upto 7pm, Bunch of shit

Level 1

in reply to Ex-ClAiMeRz

Amazon are yet another American Corporation that pays next to no TAX in the UK, on top of that they can't even deliver your parcel at the promised time?

If I were you guys I would take them off of your Christmas card list and tell them to FECK OFF.

Level 15

Studios