W/L means NOTHING! 15 Losses a day 4 FREE!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

W/L means NOTHING! 15 Losses a day 4 FREE!

Between all the Join In Progress and Host Dashboard, i get an average of 10 - 15 losses A DAY!

I was trying to get my W/L Ratio up, but i just give up, since im a Lonewolf i do get to many BS with all the "Join In Progress" and host dashboard, so yeah pretty much W/L means nothing to measure a player skill.

Level 7
42 REPLIES

Re: W/L means NOTHING! 15 Losses a day 4 FREE!

in reply to AZSESINO-

It never did, W/L does not measure an individual skill ever in this franchise. For all it takes is playing with a a group for enough games that does well and you can inflate your W/L to what ever you want it to be. Same as how K/D does not really show skill since you can boost for that too.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

k/d can be representative...but its too hard to tell. I've seen good players with around 1kdr to up to 2kdr. (generally speaking every player that has been 2.25kdr or higher I have played against has either sucked absolute balls or has 6player spawn killing going on).

I find that if you look at KDR and SPM together, and they are playing lone wolf...usually they are really really good, consistently top 3. I played one guy who had 500spm over 2k kills in tdm and was in top 1500 at the time I played him...and he had a 2.03KDR or something iirc. For the 4-5 games I played with him he Did VERY WELL and always had beyond 20 kills in TDM. (Only one of the games was below 25 kills iirc as well).

That doesn't happen often.

Level 6

in reply to trialstardragon

I still feel comfortable being proud of my 61% win percentage. I know I earned it.

I don't care what anyone else thinks about it, but I like winning more than losing and to me that is the most important stat. But then, I don't play solo all that much, knowing how frustrating that can be.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

What is the point of multiplayer if you don't try to win?

I want people to win on my team.

I want people that know how to win on my team.

I want people who can win on my team.

I have all of these things, and I win nonstop.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Exactly. Nothing means anything if you don't win the match. Have had some of my best K/D games in matches my team lost, and it just feels meaningless.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to iivrruummii

I thought the point of any video game is to have fun? If people want to run around with riot sheilds who cares.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to AZSESINO-

Your negativity is astounding.

Why do you play if you are going to be like this?

IF you play Lone Wolf and Lobby Hop, this is what is going to happen.

Ridiculous.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to AZSESINO-

My w/l is horrible. Between all the games I back out of because of ridiculous lag/hosting, being put into losing games and dashboards I bet I've lost enough points to prestige.

Level 9

in reply to AZSESINO-

Well this is a team game so W/L shows a lot of skill.

Level 47

Studios