W/L Vs K/D

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: W/L Vs K/D

in reply to trialstardragon

With that logic then KD means nothing either if its just a game, all good numbers get you is a pat on the back. Not everyone cares about their personal stats and rank, that's you're point of view and not how others might see it. having high numbers doesn't make you a better player than the guy that's a team player with not so great numbers trying to help his team win, to me it's pointless if you're not playing to win. For people that are all about their own personal numbers stick to FFA. I wouldn't brag about being a loser, any game whether its sports or video games play to win. When I come across players that aren't trying to help the team win I simply submit a player review and "avoid" the player for game behavior - Unsupporting conduct. That way I'm less likely to be placed on a team with them in the future.

Level 8

in reply to The_Shift

1.20 kdr 1.00 w/L 371 spm.

To give you a hint of the type of players an ill say. 630 wins, 28 233 kills, 3 and a half million score.

FFA kdr is 2.55.. I'm a better solo player when I don't have bad teammates to keep running to their death over and over without killing someone along the way...

Level 12

in reply to The_Shift

I've said it once, I'll say it again:

Don't worry about it.

K/D, W/L, SPM etc doesn't mean anyting.

It's a game - enjoy it purely on that basis

Level 29

in reply to The_Shift

The fact remains, winning is more fun. Why put in effort if you aren't trying to win?

Level 2

in reply to The_Shift

Fact- only terrible players say stats do not matter. If that was the case we wouldn't have leaderboards,elite,ranking in game modes. Stats do matter just not to terrible players who will never achieve decent stats. Fun is winning only losers have fun losing they the same kids who get pick last in gym class

Level 6

in reply to BACONndEGGS

stats don't matter.. they don't win you any prizes, they don't get you laid, they sure don't get you a job.  this is a game and the stats mean nothing outside of this game.  By all means though.. keep thinking that it is only terrible players that say this.

Level 20

in reply to BACONndEGGS

Fact - it's a game.

Ask me my KD, WL or SPM and I can honestly say I don't know as I have never looked at it in any CoD game. Ever.

I just play the game as exactly that - a game.

Level 29

in reply to BACONndEGGS

That's not necessarily true, if somebody is playing demolition and gets a lot of kills but never plants or defuses the bomb once that makes him better than the guy actually playing the objective to win? No. Stats are often and easily manipulated that the leader boards are pointless. People that are obsessed over their own COD stats and rank need to get a grip on reality, it's a video game.

Level 8

in reply to Swaggin412

More talk from a loser, I strive to do the best in every thing I do. Why wouldn't you? You should want to do good in a video game must like you should wanna do good on a test. You guys with all this loser talk self up for failure if someone batting 1.83 in baseball they suck. If someone has a k/d of 0.83 spm under 100 they suck

Level 6

in reply to BACONndEGGS

You pretty much summed it up there.

Why would I want to do good in a video game as I do in, as you put it, a test (i.e. REAL LIFE).

2 seperate entities to me..

Level 29

Studios