Video clips in Theater mode?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Video clips in Theater mode?

in reply to delta213

At least it helped me, and are a solution. After I upload a clip to YouTube, I do not need them in the vault anymore. Not the ideal thing, since its not suppose to be like that, but for many people it for sure will help.

Level 6

in reply to burst_zteal

just went through 1 hour of uploading a 50second clip only to have it end up being a 1second clip : /

Level 1

in reply to delta213

Wow, sorry for that. But did you delete all the other files in the file manager in your xbox first? I deleted both screenshots, emblems and all the other videos.

Level 6

in reply to burst_zteal

we shouldnt have to delete all the files in our file manager its stupid! i never had delete any files on mw3 so what the hell! delete my files then go back searching for the same film i made the clips from to do it all over?! no sorry they need to fix this issue asap!

Level 1

in reply to borielmaliante

I have just tryed yo do this and it crashed. I read in this post that it could have been my wireless pad so I wired it with a plug and play started again. Half way threw comes up with error so deleted all my stuff. Tryed again another error. So tryed to sort out a smaller vid but it only uploaded 2 seconds worth of film;-). I have tweeted David but as of yet no reply. I will try again tommorow I a gutted I deleted all my vids but still.

Level 1

Studios