Vahn hints at something special happening Monday? Twitter link included.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Vahn hints at something special happening Monday? Twitter link included.

in reply to randomhero204

I don't really see the connection between saving DLC for before the DLC and them adding new prestiges after... You'd think if they were adding prestiges they'd do the double XP at the same time to help people level up. So I don't think it's more prestiges, and I don't think they'll do more prestiges at any point really.

What would happen to prestige masters if they added more prestiges? Would they suddenly be ranked down to 10th 55, or 11th level 1? And they'd lose everything since it's all unlocked after prestige master. Just doesn't make sense. One of the reasons why I don't think they'll add prestiges is precisely because of the prestige master level. Hopefully they bring back that one mode similar to War that they were talking about. But that doesn't seem related to the tweet either

Level 18

WHO CARES?

Not me...

This update completely trashed the game for me.  I was one of the people that had really nothing to complain about and was rolling people on this game....this new update has completely screwed me.  I've got 2 and 3 bar players killing me before I even round a corner....complete bullshit

Level 1

He's going to announce that his MLG buddies are going to offer free MLG Coaching! YES! I've always wanted to be an MLG! Not a Fireman or Doctor! My mommy and daddy will be proud! I'll finally lose all that weight, I've put on from drinking mountain dew, and eating doritos from MW3, get a job, move out of my parent's basement, get a girlfriend, discover nani, um...what else?!

- Younique

Level 6

in reply to BOps2PI

Thats where you screwed up. Dont eat the doritos take pictures of the bags at the store. How else do you think i got 200 matches of DXP on halo 4

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

You're all class, codchamp.

Level 9

For really doh, I'd like to see FFA or some other game modes added to HC. I'd like to hear about possible new camos. Spawns fixed so there's only trapping, and not outright killing. Perhaps, an extra map or score streak!? All the boosters that I've reported get banned for boosting titles and stats.

I guess I could go on for a while, but this will do for now...The suspense isn't killing me.

Level 6

I personally don't give a crap what he has to say either. This last title degrade was the last straw. If he's not admitting his game has major issues, then he can get lost.

Level 9

in reply to filthy3627

In all honesty I have had a few days where the lag was bad..BUT out of like 14 million people only like a small amount of people have issues..just a little tbh.

Level 12

randomhero204 wrote:

14 million people

Wonder how you came up with that number....

Level 8

how do you know that, have you spoken to all 14 million of them ?

I am not even going try and tell you what I think the rest of the 14 million are experiencing with this game, but I can tell you out of the 15 or so friends that still play this game, only 1 says he does not really have any lag issues with it.

Out of the other 14 who do have an issue with the game, I am the only one who even thinks about coming on here or twitter to say anything about it.

Level 9

Studios