Vahn Tweets about next Update - Nerfs, Buffs, Fixes and Features Incoming!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Vahn Tweets about next Update - Nerfs, Buffs, Fixes and Features Incoming!

in reply to BazL79

I hope they decrease the ADS time for the LMGs. Its pretty much the slowest in the game even with Quickdraw on. Its the reason why you have to play a little bit campy with them.

Level 2

in reply to HighMJW13

Decrease... .or you mean Increase ?

Level 9

in reply to BazL79

Nerfs Buffs-stop screwing around with the guns and let them be what they are.  Worry about fixing the horrible lag and matchmaking in this game instead. They just dont get it.

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to CowboySr

CowboySr wrote:

Nerfs Buffs-stop screwing around with the guns and let them be what they are.  Worry about fixing the horrible lag and matchmaking in this game instead. They just dont get it.

Agree 100%, the guns seem fine to me, it's the lag that needs fixing pronto

Level 32

in reply to BazL79

i'd like a spawn tweak. if you spawn in the enemy camp there is no reason that they should still spawn behind you a second later, if the spawn filpped it flipped. it feels like a cheap way to give a potentially bad player a free kill.

Level 6

in reply to spanky_smonkey

spanky\'smonkey wrote:

i'd like a spawn tweak. if you spawn in the enemy camp there is no reason that they should still spawn behind you a second later, if the spawn filpped it flipped. it feels like a cheap way to give a potentially bad player a free kill.

this..many times over. i mean, i could use it to my advantage if i knew that i was the only one spawning back there. but when you do, 99% of the time you asume that the span has flipped, only to be shot in the back as you rush twards the front.

Level 18

sometimes by the cmper you only just got rid of which is fun and in no way soul destroying

Level 3

in reply to BazL79

Hopefully Treyarch doesn't mess with the weapons too much. It's one thing to balance guns, but if they constantly and completely change the dynamics of the weapons every few months, it's going to get old. There are few things worse with the games than finding a favorite weapon or two, only to find it nerfed and suddenly not effective anymore.

One thing I thought was good about IW with MW3 was that they'd patch guns by buffing the weak ones, not always nerfing (except the FMG9s, ACR, MP7, etc. lol). At least that way you can have people keep their favorite weapons while adding more good options, instead of taking them away. I'm hoping they buff the ARs like the SWAT, since I need to get that gold still lol

Level 18

Studios