Using an LMG will get you assaulted in lobby

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Using an LMG will get you assaulted in lobby

in reply to Griefbot

Of course you get assoulted

Your'e mowing down poeple with a big ass gun instead of an SMG. Of course they will complain.

I get a lot of hate massages when using an LMG

IMO the LMG's are the best weapons in game

Level 14

in reply to dweez1988

I would like to agree with that statement. I've been using nothing but LMGs in the past two weeks and they rivaled my performance with the SMGs.

I haven't been assaulted for using them so far.

Level 35

in reply to Griefbot

Dude I would have to agree with you 100% I play HC only and last night I was playing KC on Grind and just like everyone else I've been experiencing some lag issues in practically everygame. I am currently going for diamond in SMGs and LMGs so I try to run and gun at first and was just getting owned its like I couldn't get the drop on these guys( which is very ****ing frustrating.)

So i switched to my MK 48 with TK, Quickdraw, and stock (which is a great setup btw) and just started dominated but as soon as I did I became a camper or a cheater. I hope all SMG READ THIS!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO ALWAYS RUN N GUN ALL THE TIME!!!! I am not going to compare this to real warfare but its a game simple as that.

Really good teams have strategies and setup areas to hold down and control. You don't have to be a pro smg user and run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Unfortunately this game favors to people who do run n gun but thats ok its not like you cant beat them with strategy. The most frustrating thing about this game is the fact i can get killed across the map by an SMG. Those style of weapons were not designed for that in real life!! There is simply not enough recoil on SMGs its almost a joke lol.

Look i know i'm ranting here a little bit but what i am trying to say is that next time you come across a team of run n gun smg using douche bags just sit behind all the lovely headglitch spots treyarch so kindly put on every mother f'n and let them come to you.

Ok I am done now but to OP who cares what they say just tear em up, and let them moan and complain I almost wish this game had more camping than people running full speed across a map pull up while running and gun me down.

Level 1

in reply to Griefbot

I love my LMG's, firt guns to get diamond.  Had some fun with them to last night.  We play as a clan almost all the time so were usually a full party.  Got on hijacked and the opposing team tried to start spawn camping.  So what did we do?  All switched to LMG's locked down the front of the boat.  One left, right top floor bottom floor and one in the hatch.  Thwy couldnt get past the middle of the boat from then on.  There response was a pissed off yelling, cursing, calling us all campers.  A simple "you try to spawn camp, well lock it down so you cant" got almost all of them to leave.  It was fun.

Level 6

in reply to Griefbot

Love the LMGs. The only Diamonds I have. I have 3 differant setups for the MK. And I do "Run and Gun" em. Most of the time I run with the zoom. I love taking out the snipers from across the map. They can be pretty smug at times..With the quickdraw, you can stand up to most quickscopers. .And there usually jumping up and down in the Lobby. Really, I can hear em.It's funny. So my standard setup is the zoom, quickdraw and the laser sight.The laser sight is universal on all my setups though. Hip firing sucks with it and it's impossible without it. And as far as people complaining....F'em. As you can probobly tell from this forum, people complain about anything and everything. So F'em. It's pretty funny if you ask me.

Level 1

in reply to Griefbot

ive been using the hamr lately. i LOVE camping out an area and picking off the douche kids and prestige glitchers with it. unlocked the TF and now my fun level is at an all time high. im usually an AR kinda guy but LMGs are fun as hell

Level 2

in reply to Griefbot

Yep, I agree. My top 4 weapons are all the LMG's and I constantly get attacked for using them by SMG users and quickscopers.

I constantly get called various fantastically awful insults in S&D for using a QBB Rapid Fire in diamond. Well, that's when I mowed them all down anyway. MWHAHA

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Griefbot

Gamers are constantly getting bitched at for anything.  It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's just the person's skill at using it.  When players are telling you that using *insert weapon here* makes you a scrub (blah blah blah), they really want you to stop using it so they have a better chance at killing you.

If I were to tie a blindfold around my eyes, hold my (unplugged) controller upside down, yet still manage to kill players with direct C4 impacts (without exploding), I would still be called a scrub and bitched at post-game lobby.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to Griefbot

LMGs were the first thing I got diamond on. You pretty much have to play defensive style because slow movement, slow ADS and slow ROF. You are at such a big disadvantage at anything other than mid to far distances, so what are they complaining about?

Ever since I got diamond I don't play them much but I usually keep one class with LMG with FMJ just to piss people off on Maps like Nuketown if they start griefing me. Nothing is funnier than wallbanging them and having them yell at you on the mic.

Level 4

in reply to goober112

They complain because it's something they're rarely killed by.

I really do think LMG's are the most difficult primaries to use effectively in BO2...just my own opinion

Level 1

Studios