Using an LMG will get you assaulted in lobby

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Using an LMG will get you assaulted in lobby

in reply to Griefbot

Don't worry about it. It's a game you paid for, play it any way you want to. Too many spoilt brats can take being killed. I guess in their own mind they are soooo good that they should never get killed. Take comments such as these as compliments. The other day I got a message that should make you laugh. I was playing HQ, the timer was on about 20 or 30 seconds left so I took off hoping to get a couple more kills. As luck would have it, I got like 4 or 5 kills in a row.( a couple of them were bs but ill take em) and I get this message from a prepubescent kid: " eff you, why you gotta go around killing everybody, your a dick." I'm not kidding, the message was far more aggressive than it sounds, I left some of the cursing out. I mean really, this is an fps, not my little pony.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to CLureCO

It's the obama mentality.

Level 18

in reply to IndianaSamurai

What does Obama have to do with it? Please explain.

Level 8

in reply to CLureCO

The whole guns are bad thing. My friend wake up. If he is telling people what to eat, they are banning soda in NY because of his wife, ect,ect.... they will come after games, movies and muisic, because they make people go out and kill according to them.

Level 18

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that subject. By the way, I guess I am somewhat of an anomaly, being that I was born, raised, and still live in the south, own multiple firearms,( some of which would be included in the ban) enjoy the hell out of them, but also believe we need some sort common sense control. And unfortunately believe that ignorance is running amuck in this nation, and refuse to blame one man when there is a long list of guilty ppl other than the president who have brought us to the point we're at today.  Sorry, I will refrain from any more political postings.

Level 8

in reply to CLureCO

That one man is the figure head of all these communist.

Level 18

DemonHunter777 wrote:

That one man is the figure head of all these communist.

So if you don't like Assault Rifles to be sold without any control you're a Communist?

Way to go Professor Hawkins

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

If you really think that regulations on the legal sale of weapons will have any impact on the ones used in criminal attacks I don't know what to say to you. That's not to say I think registration of weapons is a bad thing, unless it's used in a later action of those registered weapons being taken away.

Level 14

in reply to Griefbot

I know, if you use a gun for anything other than running and gunning.

You're a camper

Level 12

in reply to Griefbot

I might try to get the diamond for them next. How many diamond lmg's do you see? Good for you ans pi** on them.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

Studios