Uprising Official Trailer

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Uprising Official Trailer

Ladies and Gentlemen... discuss.

Ok, so after watching through it... I personally am excited. Love that interactivity is coming back in some of these DLC maps.

Studio looks amazing to me, but then I was a fan of Firing Range and I love the movie Biz.

Encore I am not sure about, looks pretty circular and open and haven't had much luck on maps like those.

Vertigo... again not sure. We'll see if they get the high-rise theme right in this one, seems to have been overdone in the series.

Magma I am excited about because I love interactive elements and will enjoy watching folks get swallowed up by the Lava. Good stuff.

I don't play Zombies, but love the idea and concept... and that they brought in experienced Mob Movie actors to add personality to it.

Looking forward to 4/16! What are your thoughts?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
67 REPLIES

Re: Uprising Official Trailer

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

i am excited for the firing range map the rest sound ehhhh

Level 3

Woohoo Firing Range remake!

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

And excited to not see the weekly "Bring Back Firing Range" threads lol

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

MotD looks intense. I'm excited to see the weapon choices since it takes place in the past.

Don't care much about Studio, as my limited experience with Firing Range taught me it's a giant spawn camp. Can't wait for all the people who wanted it back to complain about that very problem the day it drops.

Magma is going to cause some rage, for sure, when the people who don't see the trailer get snuck up on by some lava.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to DeadlySeker

I was never spawn trapped/participated in a spawn trap on Firing Range, look forward to the remake of the one of the best maps, if not the best map, in COD history. 

Level 25

in reply to DeadlySeker

DeadlySeker wrote:

Don't care much about Studio, as my limited experience with Firing Range taught me it's a giant spawn camp. Can't wait for all the people who wanted it back to complain about that very problem the day it drops.

Yeah, there was some spawn trapping in Firing Range, but it wasn't rampant; didn't stop the fun.

Most people who were really into Black Ops 1, had crazy love for either Nuketown, Firing Range or Summit (or, like me, all 3 of them.)

I've been enjoying Nuketown 2025, and now to get Firing Range in the form of Studio... I'm PUMPED!!

Level 21

Kinda disapointed in no weapon. I had high hopes it was to become par of the standard 4 maps for the MP. I guess thats what i get for getting my hopes up with 3arc involved...

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Eh.. they are stretching for creativity.  Looks like Vonderhaar hasn't slept in weeks... Even if you polish a turd... it's still a turd

Level 2

in reply to PerEverto13

Mixed feelings. That was the first time they ever did that... so it was cool but you know my mixed feelings on the Peacekeeper.

It would have been nice, but then it's not something I'm used to getting so its not a huge deal. Hoping they do give us more weapons in future DLC.

Activision Ambassador

Studios