Updates have killed my black ops 2 expierience

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Updates have killed my black ops 2 expierience

Tottally to a stupid level it is now next to impossible to kill anyone with a full clip yet 3 days agoo i could get 3 -4 kills out of one clip... my whole friends list if fuming and ready to smash this crappy game up... people are actually a whole clip ahead of me.... really WTF .. put this with one hit anywhwere snipers and shot guns on the other team IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY !!... actually full on i load a clip into you and you spin round one pop no scope 360 me what the hell is that...

To repeat my main problem its soo laggy  we are all a whole clip behind please put the original settings back for my country as me and 30 of my friend cannot play black ops 2 now

Level 4
6 REPLIES

Re: Updates have killed my black ops 2 expierience

in reply to conman2010

Launch day I was having a great time.  It's getting a little worse each day.

Level 15

in reply to JetEye

There is about 1 million people playing this game so far, and I would guess around 200k playing online, it requires a lot of servers to keep things smooth! They isnt that manay servers Right now to support everybody, so get used to the lagging!

Level 1

in reply to conman2010

The devs are not even acknowledging the problem. They're too silent on the issue and we are left in the dark. They are too silent because acknowledging the problem will affect sales. They'rew afraid to lose money.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Maybe they're silent because they're working >_> David Vonderhaar has said that the hardest period of the dev cycle is after the dev cycle.

Give it a little while and the server stress will alleviate on top of patches they're working on. Things that modify net code are not built into script and require full patches that have to go throught multiple stages of testing.

Level 1

in reply to conman2010

I dont even bother using Assault rifles or SMG's anymore i just run around with my shotgun. Im sure the shotgun has got some sort Anti lag compensation built into them, I will run around with my SMG see and enemy, shoot 5 bullets into him and he will turn around and shoot 2 bullets at me and drop me.

With the shotgun its the other way around, We both see each other, i shoot my shotgun and hes down before he even gets 1 shot off at me.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Kiz5000

thanks dude im gonna give it a try ... and yes it was fine after release for a couple days then the game updates started comming and now its unplayable ....  and now my xbox has started to crash and freeze im  sure it is the black ops 2 updates they are sending me as it did not do this before i put black ops 2 in...

i have 3 friends out of 100 playing this game most have gone back to mw3 now

Level 4

Studios