#Update: We Need more game modes in HARDCORE PLAYLIST Treyarch!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: #Update: We Need more game modes in HARDCORE PLAYLIST Treyarch!

in reply to randomhero204

Nice idea for some one who dislikes HC ;-) yeah i woukd be all for cycling the only real objective mode CTF once a month with another, hardpoint,dom,HQ and so on. Hell even a weekly schedule. I sadly highly doubt 3arc will quit veing lazy on the HC end to do it though.

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Since You like HC mode, What are your thoughts if the make HC Ground War?

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to acm2010

I might finally get my kill chain and unlock master killer...

Seriously though, I'd love it. Wouldn't be for the feint hearted though.

Level 16

in reply to zpaul2fresh82

atleast domination, shit.

Level 1

in reply to zpaul2fresh82

Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....Dom......Dom........Dom.....Dom.....DOM

Level 1

Studios