Update 1/26/13

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Update 1/26/13

Don't care about the changes...rather they not mess with the FAL, but that's just my opinion. I can deal with it.

What I don't understand is why are they pushing the league thing?  I don't personally know anyone who likes it and I finally tried it tonight.  I just don't get it. 

Anyway, I did the TDM and it had like 1000 people in the world playing and I got matched up against a team who all had the same clan tag.  Vey FUNNY!  I did very well going 11-15...no one else on the team had better then a .25 k/d.  I did so well because I hide behind my teamates. 

Why would updates be made to a game really no ones plays?    

Level 13
11 REPLIES

Re: Update 1/26/13

in reply to jahMoon

jahMoon wrote:

Don't care about the changes...rather they not mess with the FAL, but that's just my opinion. I can deal with it.

What I don't understand is why are they pushing the league thing?  I don't personally know anyone who likes it and I finally tried it tonight.  I just don't get it. 

Anyway, I did the TDM and it had like 1000 people in the world playing and I got matched up against a team who all had the same clan tag.  Vey FUNNY!  I did very well going 11-15...no one else on the team had better then a .25 k/d.  I did so well because I hide behind my teamates. 

totally agree with you..just dont get it..nothing to gain from playing it..tried it twice and got bored..if you came top in the season and got a nice camo as a prize it might be worth the effort....as it is its dead in the water....and remember...you cant polish a turd....

Level 2

in reply to chummierpie

maybe we are missing something...and we are clueless.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to chummierpie

Here's an idea... Put Nuketown 2025 as a prize if you managed to reach Platinum on the Leagues. That will get people to play Leagues and get them hooked.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

So that will mean like 10 people in the world will be eligible to play Nuketoen 2025?

Level 13

in reply to jahMoon

jahMoon wrote:

So that will mean like 10 people in the world will be eligible to play Nuketoen 2025?

haha lol ..nice one

Level 2

in reply to jahMoon

jahMoon wrote:

The league matches, once you play the first 5 setup games, will put you against players with EQUAL skill and the games are very tough to beat when everyone has the same KD ratio.

you have to go thru 5 games of setup to get your average KD ratio before you get in people equal to you.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

jahMoon wrote:

The league matches, once you play the first 5 setup games, will put you against players with EQUAL skill and the games are very tough to beat when everyone has the same KD ratio.

you have to go thru 5 games of setup to get your average KD ratio before you get in people equal to you.

hi starbuckfrack..i understand all that...but...what do you gain from it if you came top at the end of the season...??

Level 2

in reply to chummierpie

chummierpie wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

jahMoon wrote:

hi starbuckfrack..i understand all that...but...what do you gain from it if you came top at the end of the season...??

Peace of mind ?

I like the game itself but I wish more people were into it. The only thing that sucks is waiting for players.

And the fact that people go lobby hopping stupidly when they know there is only 1 or 2 open lobbies

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I don't get why I had to play against a clan. I thought it would be random players.

Level 13

Studios