Under utilised Guns you should go back to

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Under utilised Guns you should go back to

in reply to ExRAFElsdon

My favs are:

SMGs: mp7 and Skorpion, but I do go and use all of em.

ARs: an94, but I tend to rotate through all of them

I'll use a LMG and shotty here and there, but I tend to stick with SMGs and ARs 99% of the time.

Level 9

in reply to ExRAFElsdon

dual weild executioner.

welcome to the pain.

Level 18

in reply to ExRAFElsdon

I've been using the type 25 a lot lately, with quickdraw and stock. Its very well balanced.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to ExRAFElsdon

I used the MTAR for the first time in months after I test a couple if weeks ago, it's a surprisingly good all rounder I've enjoyed using.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

I actually just went back to the Mtar as well and agree. I am running it with Stock and Reflex- very effective.

I myself run the FAL alot (stock and other attach of choice; sometimes silencer or reflex) but don't see it a ton in pubs. It is awesome. M8 is killer and my second favorite.

Scar is underrated as well IMHO.

Level 12

in reply to ExRAFElsdon

ExRAFElsdon wrote:

Bored with the usual tricked sniper or SMG, dropped Dragon Camo Peacekeepers everywhere, go back to the lists and give something else a try.

Try an LSAT with target finder, extended mags and FMJ in Rush, most of the obstacles are made of wood, this carves up anybody using them as cover, shoot through floors, walk your fire onto targets in the arena, 135 rounds really lasts, a betty to cover your back and scorestreak in no time.

Any other takers for alternative weapons which work well for vengeance DLC......

I tried using the smg class this weekend for kicks, nope....they do not fit my play style, I prefer mid range AR's.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios