UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!

in reply to kerley

If he followed the rules he would be welcome here.

But instead he posts his spam knowingly and ignores the rules.

Doesnt matter if I report him or not SOMEONE always will.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

so i aint welcome just coz u and 1 other says so. go take a run off a very short pier. my videos is still up. u say ur fed up of my posts etc but iv only put 3 videos up thats all i dont normally put videos up for rumours but everyone was doing it i made my own post but got told to post on this one as its 27 pages long so i did. u say u aint acting like a mod but almost every post i look at and read ur there commenting on it giving ur opinion normally its a downer opinion. im always seeing u post and thinking your right. can tell u have no life i mean 10,000 posts!!!! i do follow the rules i aint spamming im putting a video on a post for people to see if its spam and the mods delete it then thats up 2 them there the mods not you but i am not gunna stop post my opinions just coz u dont like it. im from the UK you see and over here we get our opinions out weather some little troll likes it or not

Level 16

in reply to ghostsniper2010

"so i aint welcome just coz u and 1 other says so. go take a run off a very short pier. my videos is still up"

Page 18

why the hell does my post keep going all it is is new DLC video [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

YEP That video is still up.

Here is the response from a moderator about THAT one

ghostsniper2010 wrote:

why the hell does my post keep going all it is is new DLC video [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Please view the YouTube & Streaming Guidelines.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

--------------------------------------------------------

You need to learn how to stop lying.

As for the weak attempt at my post amounts, I have been here for YEARS.

The rules state that if you dont like them you can leave.

Your kind come and go . You arent impressing anyone.

BTW I Have a life. A very happy one. You dont see me cursing because someone hates my posts.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

How have i lied though i said i posted 3 videos. the first video i posted was taken down before it even went on the screen so i posted it again and it got taken down a few hours later i just posted 2 more and thats all i aint posted anymore and aint going to. and i dont hate you just every post i go onto you seem to be there commenting i understand u have ur opinion just like everyone else on here. why go looking for my video on here i know what was said do not need u letting me know

Level 16

in reply to kerley

rules are for sheep

Level 18

All we have is the image from bestbuy, there is no point in making/watching a video talking about that. We can make our own predictions right here.  Unless Treyarch releases its own information, there is no new information regarding the DLC.

Level 25
Highlighted

Any chance you all can get back on topic?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

yeah course im kinda hoping this is real and studio is like firing range i remember that ap very well its where i teached my other half to aim she used to targets and now she does very well online.also wouldnt mine a alcatraz zombie mode infact i wouldnt mind that being a online map could be losts of fun.as for a new weapon kinda wouldnt of minded a new pistol like a magnum or desert eagle or even a new assult rifle

Level 16

I am only posting this link because someone said Best Buy ooopsed it before and the site was down when I typed UPRISING in their search this was midway down the first page.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/1200+Microsoft+Points+-+Call+of+Duty+Black+Ops+II+Uprising+-+Xbox+LIVE+P...

Level 6

in reply to darkday

must have been put up this morning, i looked on best buy last night around 12am

Level 1

Studios