UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

I am only posting to acknowledge I lost.

See you in a week. Now I gotta find some thing productive to do.

The ONLY proof I got now is that it says the 18th. If it turns out to be fake I think Mac should stay silent for TWO weeks

it says 16th but whatever

also for all you peeps who have been asking for firing range to come back think y'all might like studio

and not that im a great zombies fans but if you like gangster movies prohibition and all that jazz.. also like call of the dead it features a celebrity cast

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Am i missing something mac? Looks the same as the other pic? Or is this one of those can you find objects in the picture games? ;-)

Level 23

in reply to Maccabi

Dude, you just renew my hopes about this DLC... Now i want the 3arc release the trailer. I start to think this is the new metod of publicity by the 3arc.

Level 3

Viral advertising has been used in many other industries. I see no reason the game industry would be any different.

Level 23

Can somebody tell me how do people know its coming out april 16, Is it because the 16th falls on a tuesday? Is there also going to be a DLC weapon if anybody knows?

Level 3

in reply to xFrodox

No one knows for sure. This very welll could be a fake. Its all speculation as of right now...

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

The second picture that came out pretty much is a fate sealer. Disappointed for no gun DLC but excited I don't have to wait until the 30th.

Level 21

in reply to deucedouglas

I was looking at the promo card ... but didnt recognize the gun the guy in the middle is carrying.  I checked all the multiplayer and zombie weapons but couldnt find a match.  This means that either the gun is a hint at a DLC weapon,  or more likely it is fake because it doesnt make sense that they would create a promo card with a picture of a gun not even in the game?

Level 1

in reply to melee_boss

Who says the gun has to match an MP weapon?

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

i didnt say it had to be multiplayer, but i checked the zombie weapons has well and found that no gun matched that image   And the revolution poster used weapons that were in the game,  so if you can identify the gun let me know if not i would have to award one point to "team FAKE"

Level 1

Studios