UAV and VSAT should not be visible to teamates

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: UAV and VSAT should not be visible to teamates

in reply to NoSharing

You are an idiot you dont own kills ever in the game and never did and never will. Every person is free for anyone to kill no matter who see's them first. You are not entitled to any kill or points from a kill until you kill them and not before ever.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to NoSharing

NoSharing wrote:

I mean WTF , its mine , i know it brings you assist points but if your teamates cant see it , you will be getting a lot more KILLS and more points . Thats the olny reason i dont use VSAT in Team Based  gamemodes ,  its redicolous how ppl start stealing ur kills everytime you get a VSAT

so you dont enjoy helping your team then? ya screw the team! me me me me! MUAHHAHAHA

Level 45

in reply to NoSharing

I guess half the people missed that the OPs name is "No sharing" . Hence he is selfish. No offense to the OP.

You think someone on the forum with the name "CODsucks" is going to love the game ?

Level 72

in reply to NoSharing

OP obviously ignored the word "team" in team game modes.

I have a feeling that the OP is a YouTuber who got mad as he missed out on his 100+ gameplay because his teammates "stole" his kills.

Selfish OP is selfish.

Level 51

in reply to NoSharing

LOL it is MY killstreak , MY RULES !!! . There should be an option where you chose either to make it visible to teamates or not . I dont like free for all bc theres always someone spawning right behind you . In TDM , im a lone wolf , using ghost and silnced an94 . All i do is stay the fuk away from my teamates and the scores i get are amazing . Yes im not a team player , i dont care if we lose or win as a team , as long as i get a goid score im happy . I also play objective gamemodes and go 120 - 5 with 0 captures

Level 1

in reply to NoSharingg

Sure. Whatevs. If that's what floats your boat.

Level 5

in reply to NoSharingg

NoSharingg wrote:

LOL it is MY killstreak , MY RULES !!! . There should be an option where you chose either to make it visible to teamates or not . I dont like free for all bc theres always someone spawning right behind you . In TDM , im a lone wolf , using ghost and silnced an94 . All i do is stay the fuk away from my teamates and the scores i get are amazing . Yes im not a team player , i dont care if we lose or win as a team , as long as i get a goid score im happy . I also play objective gamemodes and go 120 - 5 with 0 captures

If you dont like helping your team then dont use it. So from what I see here your the kind who enjoys screwing his team over. Good score means nothing why? because you lost. All your effort getting kills and not doing anything else is meaningless. You cant even brag about it. "hehe yea, i get lots of kills but i lose alot too"

oh and its not your rules I honestly dont know what you hoped would happen here. The developers dont even read these forums and even if they did they would auto ignore your post. why? because you only think about yourself. your not thinking whats best for the community just you. that alone is reason enough for this thread to get a lock in my opinion.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

He hoped people would nibble the bait on the end of his troll rod

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

I recorded Audio of the OP playing. Enjoy.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I recorded Audio of the OP playing. Enjoy.

first lmao... 2nd I forsee a locking or deleting incoming in the future XD

Level 45

Studios