UAV UAV UAV! Constant UAV!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: UAV UAV UAV! Constant UAV!

in reply to blb128

I would agree with that except you only get +25 right now for shooting them down. Hardly worth the gamble of taking your eyes off the map to find it in the sky and giving someone a free kill.

Level 9

in reply to biron_w

This is bad news but I have to say it's predictable.  UAV's are easier to get and now give out points.  Everyone is going to run them.  I think the only way to play at this point is to spam UAV's yourself to even the field. 

Back when I played Halo1 it was generally accepted that Radar was for scrubs.  I'm not sure what has changed over the years but these days there seem to be more impatient pac man type players than anything else.  Must be due to the ADHD type society we have now.  We may need to fire up a #stoptheuav campaign for the next COD. 

Level 7

in reply to playthegameprop

How about there is a CS:GO radar system where there are no silencers and when you see some one in from of you they show up on the map?  And if they go behind cover, it leaves a (?) or something where that person was last seen?

That seems completely fair to me.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Interesting, I'd like to play with something like that to see how it went.  Sounds like it could work.

Level 7

in reply to playthegameprop

playthegameproperly wrote:

This is bad news but I have to say it's predictable.  UAV's are easier to get and now give out points.  Everyone is going to run them.  I think the only way to play at this point is to spam UAV's yourself to even the field. 

Back when I played Halo1 it was generally accepted that Radar was for scrubs.  I'm not sure what has changed over the years but these days there seem to be more impatient pac man type players than anything else.  Must be due to the ADHD type society we have now.  We may need to fire up a #stoptheuav campaign for the next COD. 

The mini-map is over emphasized. It should only be up when there is a UAV in Core like it is in HC. I truly feel the UAV should be a hight point streak.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to biron_w

Time to equip a launcher to take down those UAV's.

Like MW3, you get rewarded for taking them out so why not?

I''ll also point out that the Black Hat PDA (Unlocked at Level 25) can destroy enemy UAV's as well

Level 51

in reply to biron_w

It sounds like you need a sam turrent LOL>.<

Level 1

in reply to biron_w

personally i welcome the UAVs. I've played a few games so far and the enemy UAV spam got me all my killstreaks 3 times in one game. I just held an area of the map down and the whole team kept trying to rush me. Learn to use things to your advantage. I no longer use silencers, In fact whenever I have trouble finding enemies I fire in the air to attract them.

Level 4

in reply to biron_w

UAV = default score streak reward, so everyone has it unlocked and selected right away.

The UAV = the easiest score streak to get, so while people play and learn the game and the maps it's not shocking that they will use the lower streaks first to guage how the game plays it.

It's the same way with every CoD. Most people start off with the lower streaks.

It's not that big of a deal - kind of refreshing calling in a UAV and seeing 6 dots line up. Also encourages you to shoot the things down.

Level 18

in reply to biron_w

does anyone else think treyarch has gone overboard with this ghost thing. all they had to do is split it up which they did.

they've turned this game sideways

Level 2

Studios